PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt please, at me 8 9 weeks of pregnancy. At kogo-nib...

JUlja
27.08.2004, 20:38
Girls prompt please, at me 8 9 weeks of pregnancy. Somebody from sedentary job was hurted or was ill;was sick with a back, gde-that at a level of a waist and hardly above, and that, me it disturbs something?

Lena.
30.08.2004, 11:16
At you with body height of a uterus the load increases or is enlarged for a backbone. Here there's nothing to be done. It can in due course will pass or take place, and can is not present. Starajtest to sit more conveniently, to change a pose more often, to resemble, lie down, etc. Though when at me there were such pains I even laying was excruciated. Suffer, for certain it for a short while. But you should warn the doctor about it or this. Success!

Ekaterina.
02.09.2004, 08:11
Certainly. And it from sedentary job. It is necessary for you to rise, go more often, in fact ointments any to use it is impossible. And than term more - that will be more serious.

Anna With.
02.09.2004, 16:54
JUlja, the back hurted me just on your term then considering that izmenenit "sidjachest" my job I cannot (es-but I improve a situation strolling and being kneaded a little though on 2 at an o'clock), I began to think as to facilitate a situation, and me the ingenious decision to buy or purchase has visited or attended shoes without koblukov (and I all conscious life on koblukah, even did not notice them).. pogrustila above as all over again it seemed to me "crocodiles" without heels, but I have understood, that the back hurted or was ill;was sick from FOOTWEAR! t. To. I all also sit, but the back does not hurt any more:-)

Svetlana
06.09.2004, 03:14
U menya spina tozhe s samogo nachala bolela. I zanilas plavaniem. Hozhu 1 raz v nedelu v bassein. Inogda iplikkator Kuznetsova prikladyvau na neskolko sekund. Tozhe pomogaet. Staraus kazhdye 30 minut svtavat - proitis nemnogo, delat krugovye dvizheniya plechami i golovoi. Kabluki nelzya nosit. Luchshe udobnye krossovki dlya hodby. Udachi i zdoroviya

evromedprestizh
10.09.2004, 00:00
At ber-ti there is a ramollissement of all oprno-the impellent apparatus. Often disturbances in a backbone are shown. Rise is more often and be kneaded. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.