PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 36 years, pregnancy of 18 weeks. Though all analyses and rezul...

Margarita
31.08.2004, 07:42
Hello! To me of 36 years, pregnancy of 18 weeks. Though all analyses and results of US quite good, doctors urgently recommend amniotsentez. Actually, I already on it or him have agreed. And the request here what: there can be someone passed or took place this procedure, there are any personal impressions, individual... How all has passed or has taken place? And that in the theory to read is one, and the story of the eyewitness - nevertheless is absolutely other. In advance thanks.

Ryazanov And.
01.09.2004, 00:31
If all analyses in norm or rate: AFP, HGCH, a theelol. The US does not reveal or tap a pathology of a fetus to spend amniotsentez there is no necessity and you have the right to refuse this procedure. Unfortunately, amniotsentez it is sometimes fraught with complications, down to a misbirth. If you did not hand over analyses on HGCH and a theelol - necessarily urgently hand over. And already then make the final decision. Wish to know my impressions as mothers? And so, I in due time have refused carrying out amniotsenteza though the initial analysis on AFP showed an opportunity of a birth of the child with a syndrome of the Down. To deny such danger it was required to hand over the repeated analysis simply. I wish good luck!

Margarita
01.09.2004, 06:39
Irina, many thanks but why doctors so insist on this procedure - and treating vrach-the gynecologist, and the therapist, and genetik? What it or him sense? That them payment interests only would not be desirable to believe...: (and as they amicably assure as it is desirable for making, I, certainly, give in - have got used to trust professional opinion.

Ivetta
02.09.2004, 19:36
Doctors are right, that insist. To me of 35 years, the third pregnancy. The second pregnancy it was necessary prirvat as in a fetus have found out a syndrome of the Down. At our age such probability increases very sharply or is very sharply enlarged. Always it seems what is it only probability, and it happens not with me. I have two more friends at this age at which there was the same. At the third pregnancy I too have made amniotsentez and it at all very complex or difficult procedure. It is necessary to you and your future child, that you would be happy after its or his birth.

Margarita
04.09.2004, 09:35
Thanks, Ivetta. I too so have thought. Certainly, there are the heroic women ready rastit and to bring up the child with a serious pathology. I with greater or big respect concern to them, but, unfortunately, in myself I do not see forces for such feat. I wish to exclude risk, time such opportunity is.
Tell or Say, whether was at you after amniopunktsii threats of an abortion?

Tatiana
05.09.2004, 19:04
To me too 36 years. Now at me 25 weeks. In 16 ned. AFP did not do or make, t. To. There was no vaccine, and genetics have suggested to make amniotsentez, t. To. Only one US can and be mistaken (in the same place, in a tummy, molekula-that what!). And I the doctor and has told or said: " you can refuse, but I do not advise to refuse. Will be, at least the nobility, that at All of you it is normal ". I have shovelled a lot of literature, the Internet, but descriptions of a technique of carrying out of this procedure and have not found. By friend and friends or friend familiar too did or made nobody similar. As I nevertheless too trust doctors (and furthermore in such business), and the special output or exit was not, it was necessary to agree. No trouble in this procedure was not. Now I know, that the child should be born normal (percent or interest of a mistake or an error gde-that 0.000...), it will be the girl (under the analysis of waters define or determine a karyotype of a fetus and at will of the patient inform a floor of the child)
Margarita if you wish to learn or find out how all passed or took place what were my sensations and as I have transferred or carried this procedure, write to me to the address of bab_tf@rambler. ru, and I shall write All of you. Success.

karina
06.09.2004, 09:05
Margarita! Make one more analysis of a blood. To me have made yesterday. Tomorrow there will be an answer. I do not know, of that it is more to be afraid - the abortion after this procedure can be in 4 cases to 1 in comparison with an establishment of a syndrome of the Down. I not so alive and not dead from pavor. My boy was always such pozhvizhnyj, and has now calmed down... To run and check palpitation every day it is impossible... At me already a head gray-haired - I do not know, as to think...

Margarita
06.09.2004, 19:47
Karinochka, in tom-continually, that the analysis of a blood - skriningovyj, instead of diagnostic, he does not show all precisely but only gives concept about a degree of risk. I am afraid, that if I shall not make the exact analysis, till April I shall go mad of uncertainty. Besides norms or rates of parameters AFP and HGCH strongly depend on term, and at me, for example, doctors doubt pljus-a minus week... But I too have all the same handed over a blood once again.
And what with you? Why the kid has calmed down? After procedure? What term at you? Voobshche-that they calm sometimes down or are sometimes abirritated without visible to us of the reasons... My the first, I remember, in football there plays, and that almost the whole day - molchok. Frightened me up to polusmerti... In such cases well oxygen to breathe (from a pillow), but the house usually it or her you do not hold.
Do not experience, all will be good.

karina
08.09.2004, 12:09
At me 20 weeks. At us in staff or state it is forbidden to do or make by the law abortion after 5 months. Here they also have pressed me to a wall. 18 weeks thought - calculation was 1 to 1250, there were 20 weeks have counted - 1 195!!! And near a kidney of a liquid of 4 mm at my boy. My God! I do not know. Has made this test... And now I do not know... At me 2 abortions were in the past to year. And me for 30..

Margarita
09.09.2004, 13:31
Keep, all should turn out necessarily. Success to you!

Irina
09.09.2004, 23:48
Karina, write as has passed or has taken place day? I for you worry, very much I wait for good news.