PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Since the morning the head hurts. That it is possible to drink that the head did not hurt or be ill;be sick. On the slave...

Janna
29.08.2004, 06:03
Since the morning the head hurts. That it is possible to drink that the head did not hurt or be ill;be sick. At job it is necessary to be in the form of. And more one question. Yes with whimsical my mood eto a trouble. As who copes bad and such awful differences of mood. I here with the husband have solved, that as soon as I feel difference of mood I go to other room and I let out or I release the pyl. The husband it is a pity to me. He and so strongly tries, but ved we owe our men too berech.

Lena.
31.08.2004, 16:44
1/2 Citramonums. And it is better pomerjat pressure, and then to solve, what to accept. Drink some strong tea, lie down, make a cold compress, take a breath of fresh air.

Anna
01.09.2004, 17:01
I consider or count, that in the first trimester it is necessary to do without tablets, to ask for leave is better and houses to lie down. On an extreme measure I suffered or bore a headache, I was helped or assisted by a dream, t. To. nachitalas any passions about tablets and their influence on the kid up to 12. In occasion of differences of mood, at me they have appeared just now for the seventh month, but ka-a-to... I can from enough pustjashnoj problems in tears hit, it is a gloom. .pju valerjanku and Persen.

JUlja
05.09.2004, 06:37
The doctor has advised me for the night before a dream to lay down Sinapismus on a nape (for 5 10 minutes), or an iodine in the same place to draw a reticulum. I began so to do or make, while the head did not hurt or be ill;be sick. And in occasion of nerves... Here and now I sit all in tears, with the husband have sworn. Speaks, that if I am pregnant it does not mean that it is necessary to demand to myself more attention. Here so.

Alexander
06.09.2004, 03:24
Yes, at me too these differences of mood terrible. I can begin to cry and obidetsja at the slightest pretext. On the husband it was broken simply so, and then started to experience strongly. We have decided nedelku to be everyone at the parents and to call up by phone. Has helped or assisted.

marina
07.09.2004, 04:59
Prompt how to compensate for the deficiency a calcium, please? The best agent - cottage cheese, but it or him I do not transfer or I carry on spirit. What to do or make? Heard something about a shell from kurinnyh eggs...

Alain
07.09.2004, 12:46
CHai-green, a melissa, mint. Persen.