PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, it again I, still vopros-and when it is necessary to start to use sredst...

JUlja
28.08.2004, 22:47
Girls, it again I, still vopros-and when it is necessary to start to use agents that was not extensions? At me that only 16, and on a breast so veins and so the breast has increased are visible.
In advance thanks.

LANA
31.08.2004, 18:40
Usually all creams are recommended about 4 months. .ja used firms Lierac (it is not assured, that correctly has written the name), then Vichy. .na a body there were no anywhere extensions. Though has typed or collected 19 kg, and here on a breast have all the same remained, both have appeared on 2 month, and have remained..

marina t.
01.09.2004, 04:03
It would not be desirable you to upset, but if the skin has predisposition to extensions no creams will rescue or save...

Lena.
02.09.2004, 18:39
And I advise each time (it is possible already now) after douche to use children's butter or oil " Dzhonsons bebi " - smear a tummy, a breast and everything, that will want. All my girlfriends used also I use - very good effect and from extensions and in general, the skin becomes soft, especially it is actual now, in the winter when all starts to be shelled, and not dear or expensive!

Anna
06.09.2004, 11:45
Avent, Lierak, Galenik, CHikko, Talgo... Agents professional mass (to begin it is necessary after 12 weeks as wrote below). I already all tried or tasted them, especially like CHikko and Avent, though from listed it not the most dear or expensive. For a breast it is useful to do or make spongings down by cold water.

JUlja
07.09.2004, 04:53
Girls, all THANKS. I go to shop.