PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adenoma of a pituitary body and thoracal feeding

ara
04.09.2004, 03:56
Hello! To me of 26 years. In 2000 year to me have diagnosed a microadenoma of a pituitary body on the basis of MRT. Prolactinum in 1999 was 4107, in 2001 on a background of reception bromkreptina (3 in day) he has fallen up to 810. In 2 months after delivery of analyses I have become pregnant and have thrown reception bromkretina. Pregnancy proceeded normally, and here labors were complex or difficult. SHejka uteruses did not wish to reveal, and were very much boleznenye fights. Sejas, thanks God, all behind, a daughter 1 10 months I till now nurse it or her and would like to set to you some questions: 1. I wish to finish thoracal feeding - whether there is a necessity to accept any preparations for decrease of a lactemia. 2. After sorts or labors the head began to hurt or be ill;be sick me often (especially during change of weather), up to sorts or labors at me such was not, it sjazano with my disease?

Up to appointment, with neterpnie I look forward to hearing.

Serjio
05.09.2004, 04:38
After sorts or labors it is necessary to repeat MRT heads, thoracal feeding is not counter-indicative at mikroprolaktinome, I would recommend to use upon termination of a lactemia or Parlodelum, or dostineks - and how much or as far as these preparations will be necessary for its or her stopping in the further - will respond MRT heads (at the same time we can solve and a problem of headaches).

jka
06.09.2004, 00:03
Hello the doctor! Many thanks for the answer. I would like to specify something still. Here already several months ago at me vostanovilsja a regular menstrual cycle (t.e hardly it is more than in a year after sorts or labors). Regular monthly (without reception of medicines) at me never in a life was, and monthly at me go with 12- years, whether in 23 years it was necessary to accept Progesteronum for restoration of a cycle after its or his absence more than 1,5. javljaesja independent restoration of a cycle by a good sign? And more: in my daughter on the face a hemangioma since a birth - whether could cause or call my disease this defect? And whether in general there are data as the adenoma on budujushchego the child can povlit?

Thanks for attention.

zorge
07.09.2004, 00:47
Fortunately, approximately at 10 percent or interests of women with a microadenoma pregnancy and the labors caused or called by Parlodelum, lead to long restoration of a regular menses and disappearance or eradication of a microadenoma, it is a question of remission zabolenvaija (remissija-it is long normalization of a status) or in general about convalescence.

raslabljatsja it is not necessary, the blood occasionally (time in half a year) to look at Prolactinum is necessary. It is reasonable to make nevertheless MRT - there are characteristic displays for the given status.

The hemangioma is not connected with YOUR disease (I speak absolutely confidently as the doctor observing such children from the beginning of 70th years.

With children of problems as a whole is not present, though excessively quivering attitude or relation of mums can frame psychological nuances.