PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My doctor has told or said to drink Polyvitaminums "Materna" (our term 5 ned...

Katya
27.08.2004, 09:37
Hello! My doctor has told or said to drink Polyvitaminums "Materna" (our term of 5 weeks), and other doctor in which competence too there are no doubts, considers or counts, that in the summer at balanced a delivery it is excessive. Advise how to be please.

Darya
28.08.2004, 12:29
I agree with last doctor. My doctor too such govril when I wore the daughter. Eshte there are more than fruit and vegetables. I in general did not accept vitamins and that. And in general materna, it is road, but not the best preparation.

Darya
31.08.2004, 04:22
Yes has forgotten. At such term if very well it is better to not drink vitamins.

Anja
01.09.2004, 17:22
Hello Katya! My doctor has appointed or nominated complex vitamins (prinatal vitrum) only after 12 weeks, and before I drank vit. E

Katya
01.09.2004, 20:24
That the doctor at whom I am observed that new "Materna" pink color, she with the improved formula, and old yellow was "peregruzhenoj" presses has told or said to me to drink since the very first days and down to the extremity or end of feeding. Even I do not know, though in silent stop them to drink, but then it is necessary to drink separately Acidum folicum I read, what exactly she is important on early terms..

The anonym
02.09.2004, 18:41
If chesno on good Vitamins need to start to be drunk 2 3 months prior to pregnancy.

Olga
02.09.2004, 21:05
Katya, want the healthy kid, and most it is easier to depart these "our" 9 months, call to Andrey Ivanovichu 542 07 71 and live easy. At you will be much less than pains, heartburns, puchenija and other problems which we test on p rotjazhenii these months, and can and at all will not be, unlike other women. Olga

?-THE
04.09.2004, 14:54
Till 12 weeks it is necessary and, as a rule, enough - Acidum folicum.

Lada
05.09.2004, 09:46
I, approximately, from 12 weeks drink Pregnavit. He has least affected a stomach and an intestine. Besides periodically accepted Sorbifer Durules (a ferriferous preparation), but he, alas, causes constipations... Estessno, it is necessary to eat well is the main thing.