PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the delay of 6 days when it is necessary to go to the doctor and when he it is exact can op...

Tanja
17.08.2004, 17:25
At me the delay of 6 days when it is necessary to go to the doctor and when he it is exact can opredeltit pregnancy? And how on US or the analysis of a blood?

Lena
21.08.2004, 12:49
Tanja, buy or purchase the test for definition of pregnancy in a drugstore, and at once will calm down. And to the doctor you can go though now, he will define or determine term on the size of a uterus.

Tanja
22.08.2004, 03:50
Thanks! And on such term on US it is possible to define or determine pregnancy?
And the test I already sdelala-the weak stria, but vse-taki is visible:))

Tatyana
25.08.2004, 13:33
Tanechka, most likely the doctor yet will not define or determine. At me here 9 days of a delay, has gone to the gynecologist, but the uterus while small and she has not established or installed while. So wait is better to go to the doctor because if will not define or determine, JU that in two weeks will have to go again and you will examine again. Procedure not from pleasant. And by the test or dough you can be congratulated:))

Anja
25.08.2004, 16:59
Tanjush, it is better to go for acknowledgement or confirmation of pregnancy on US the vulval or vaginal gauge, it will precisely confirm also pregnancy and that that she uterine. I protivnitsa surveys in manual in the first trimeste.

Alain
29.08.2004, 10:33
On early terms of US can appoint or nominate vaginalnoe. Or the analysis of a blood, let the doctor will write out.

Masha
01.09.2004, 14:50
Excuse, but!
1. At me a delay of 5 days
2. there are two positive tests for pregnancy
3. In an out-patient department have given up to me in survey and in diagnosing pregnancy + have told or said that only chere 14 days of a delay can for something be considered or examined on uzi.... And tests doktorsha (differently you will not name!) has cursed, having told or said, that they do not show anything. " Here if nevertheless will hold on till 14 days of a delay - come... And so... Ridiculously " so that...

Tatyana
05.09.2004, 04:04
It is better to suffer in general - the test has shown - all means okej. And survey manually can privisti a uterus in a tonus, and uzi is better to do or make after 12 weeks.