PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday have broken or disturbed with the husband an interdiction of the doctor on sex attitudes or relations. Well not vyderzha...

Alina
21.08.2004, 10:12
Yesterday have broken or disturbed with the husband an interdiction of the doctor on sex attitudes or relations. Well I have not sustained, felt better. Now 18 weeks, about 3 weeks ago very low locating of a head of a fetus has shown US, disturbed nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. The doctor has told or said to pass the husband " ardent greetings " and any sex attitudes or relations. An interdiction we naturally broke very much akkuratnenko and is short. But since morning again pulls a stomach or belly, I sit at job and I abuse myself. I worry for the kid, well we could not injure it or him, he in fact still absolutely small and is in a bubble with an amniotic liquid. The only thing that does not give me now rest - record of US " a head of a fetus very low ". Soon again on US, even I am afraid to go.

Anna
23.08.2004, 17:26
Alinas to be killed about that, it is what's happened useless, undertake measures that spoke the doctor (a papaverine, noshpu... .skoree all appointed or nominated). It is not not necessary to abuse itself, do much harm to the kid you sex could, simply could cause or call a tonus of a uterus (besides noshpu it is possible to accept, or papaverin-), it is better than a suppository during sex that you finished, and that matochka remains in tonuse-here that can be harmful. So do not worry, US already soon, descend or go and will calm down.

Anna
25.08.2004, 14:46
Yes, still it is important that spoke you about shejku uteruses. If all ok especially do not worry.

Alina
26.08.2004, 19:41
Yes about shejku uteruses did not speak anything to me. Have suggested "to have a rest" in hospital, but did not insist. I have refused. Have registered " Magne 6 ", now I drink. I think, that it is necessary to wait a little with sex. Pravdo I am afraid, that now for a long time, can even before and after sorts or labors.

Anna
29.08.2004, 01:45
And in results uzi about shejku uteruses nothing is written? On your term (we simply practically coevals) it or her look necessarily, from it or her depends much, t. To. Late zhutkosti type of abortions arise not from sex, and from that that shejka uteruses not in norm or rate (if abortions were or what that still the reasons, she can be not completely close, etc.). On idea you should in manual look and including and it to check. With sex and the truth while wait a little, but do not despair, that up to the sorts or labors (up to them still ogo-go)... I think, how the doctor will tell or say that it's OK, and continue this pleasant employment or occupation..

evromedprestizh
29.08.2004, 07:59
At you threat of an abortion and you have aggravated with sex a situation. You have not damaged or injured;hurt a fetus, do not experience. Complex treatment Is desirable. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Alina
01.09.2004, 18:53
What does complex treatment mean?. Magne 6 it is not enough of one? I think, if he (fetus) is at me very low its or his any tablets you will not lift above. Now I, certainly, understand, that with sex have aggravated a situation, but to the doctor to me only in 2 weeks, and now rest probably is necessary. I and so already from job and on job go by the machine or car, instead of in obshch. Transport. And about shejku it is necessary to look or see uteruses in US. I do not remember, that there something has been written about it or her.

Alina
05.09.2004, 03:31
What does complex treatment mean?. Magne 6 it is not enough of one? I think, if he (fetus) is at me very low its or his any tablets you will not lift above. Now I, certainly, understand, that with sex have aggravated a situation, but to the doctor to me only in 2 weeks, and now rest probably is necessary. I and so already from job and on job go by the machine or car, instead of in obshch. Transport. And about shejku it is necessary to look or see uteruses in US. I do not remember, that there something has been written about it or her.