PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I have got divorced from husband also one I live with a daughter 6 ti years. I of hundred...

Alina
30.08.2004, 06:37
The dear doctor, I have got divorced from husband also one I live with a daughter 6 ti years. I began to meet the man with which we plan to create family. He about 3 years ago has transferred or carried a hepatitis (has caught through a blood when worked on fast). Tell or say please, whether any safety measures in the household plan are necessary to not catch a hepatitis and whether there can be any consequences for the child whom we plan in the future. Many thanks for the answer. Infektsionistu I have asked this question but as I understand, there the doctor for a long time does not answer questions. Very much I ask me to help or assist... In occasion of health of the future child, whether there is any risk for its or his health?

Ekaterina.
01.09.2004, 06:41
If the husband spent treatment and the acute form of disease it is not revealed - for yours rebenka there is no danger. For the husband the maintenance therapy should be spent, it is necessary first of all for its or his health. 2 times a year. But in any case let will hand over the analysis (on DNA), it is possible or probable and on markers it is necessary, all this not lishne to discuss with infektsionistom on internal reception. Success.

evromedprestizh
04.09.2004, 16:44
Be protected by a condom always. Though the hepatitis and With can be passed through kisses. There is a probability of a becoming infected of a fetus. 5 15 % .vrach the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.