PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, in the beginning of November at me have terminated monthly, and 2 days ago I am simple at...

The anonym
31.08.2004, 05:08
The doctor, in the beginning of November at me have terminated monthly, and 2 days ago I have simply fainted. However, before it or this at me the stomach in the morning hurted or was ill;was sick, all over again thought, that has poisoned. On sledushchy day and now I feel well. Tell or say, it can be signs of pregnancy?

Anna
02.09.2004, 20:00
I not the doctor, but not the fact what is it pregnancy. How at you with pressure? Basically any signs of pregnancy even such obvious as a nausea in the mornings and similar, at all do not speak, what is it not something another. Authentic it is possible to consider or count 1) a delay 2) the test (never met false positive) 3) the analysis of blood HGCH 4) US at a delay on 7 10 j day. Success!

The anonym
02.09.2004, 21:50
Thanks! Delays were not, and monthly were.. Cannot syncopes and a nausea which appear at pregnancy, will appear at once, correctly?..

Anna
04.09.2004, 15:06
I have crashed down in a syncope absolutely yet not being the pregnant woman once iz-for fevers and as I mean the low pressure, second time when a blood from a vein took, and too was yet pregnant. Already being on 6 m month for all time never it or this was, can hardly hardly the head if sharply I rise from a prone position was turned. Nauseas basically up to 7 j weeks too were not and in a mine if not the delay navrjadli would understand that is pregnant. From unusual, noted already tastes in meal up to a delay (began to turn back from chocolate and sweets which I adored earlier) later have changed, still was constantly hot at night, when others merzli. And so... It is more than anything. But how much me of tests perevedenno and how much lzhe-beremennostej was... At. .u.. Especially when you are afraid to become pregnant, you start itself to wind, that can prezik has moved down, can still as allow signs to search. In this case it is necessary to wait a delay and to not twitch ahead of time. That that you in a syncope have fallen, it is not healthy, necessary to communicate to the therapist, this display vegeto-vascular distanii or that that in this spirit can. Success.