PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GIRLS, I HAVE missed - to the OCCASION of ACIDUM FOLICUM. I DID NOT DRINK IT or her UP TO is pregnant...

alina 29
26.08.2004, 04:10
GIRLS, I HAVE missed - to the OCCASION of ACIDUM FOLICUM. I DID NOT DRINK IT or her UP TO PREGNANCY, And the FIRST 7 WEEKS. IT is very bad? At KOGO-SOMEBODY was SUCH?

Nata
29.08.2004, 13:04
I planned the pregnancy, have gone to the doctor, she to me has told or said, that under condition of horroshego deliveries and absence of signs of a disadvantage of vitamins to drink Acidum folicum or other vitamins it is not necessary. It vse-taki the chemistry and an organism all the same will not take more that can acquire... Now I wait for the kid, he develops well (did or made US).

The anonym
31.08.2004, 04:17
At me already the second pregnancy, to the first child seven years. Both time Acidum folicum did not accept.
Do not hammer in a head alarms is where more harmfully.

Mum of the kid
31.08.2004, 09:33
I have learned or have found out, that is pregnant, on 7 week just. And nothing accepted. To the child 2 years, he clever and vselyj! So do not hammer in a head! By the way, then the gynecologist has told or said and further to apply nothing till 12 weeks. I do not know, the rights she or not was, but it's OK at us with the kid.

child
04.09.2004, 06:11
SPASIBO