PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The first and very much odlgozhdannaja pregnancy - the beginning of last monthly 13 sen...

The anonym
31.08.2004, 18:37
The first and very much odlgozhdannaja pregnancy - the beginning of last monthly on September, 13th (an ovulation 27 September). All was normal, except for ORVI two weeks ago. But antibiotics and the forbidden preparations did not accept, probably, that time have gone through, it's OK (if has affected or has had an effect a fetus, it already for a long time would occur or happen). Segodja strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and botched work of a brownish shade, viscous or viscid at night have begun, till now proceeds periodically. On US, that a fetus on a place, 9 mm, a yellow body excellent or different, all like in norm or rate today have told or said, OTSLOENY are not present. BUT! Then it not threat? What is it? palpitation is not listened!!!

Question: what is it can be? The beginning of an abortion? The stood pregnancy? Simply krivljanija uteruses (have told or said that happens at pregnant women such, I not the first), whether should be already palpitation or it should appear through nedelku? What probability, chot all OK? I very much experience, very much I want this child, saving therapy I pass or I take place, but tell or say - than such signs can end, and probability of what all will be good?

Anna
04.09.2004, 02:55
In this case, by US, at all of you chances of that all was good. (that have told or said on US about a tonus of a uterus?) Necessarily spend the appointed or nominated therapy (by the way and what have appointed or nominated?), have more a rest, be not nervous at all and do not wind itself, t. To. It can damage or injure;hurt where as more than the fact brush. Basically in the first trimester the bleeding happens at 25 % of women which bear this pregnancy and give birth or travail to healthy kids, it is necessary to concern or to pay negligently to it or this to it attention, necessary as you correctly and have made to address to the doctor and to make uzi. I think, it is necessary to repeat US in couple of weeks then already and palpitation will be visible. All will be good!