PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor and pregnant women! Tell please more in detail...

Ossicle or Bonelet
28.08.2004, 06:06
Hello the doctor and pregnant women! Tell please more in detail when you had first signs of pregnancy what they were. Tell or say an easy or a light;a mild nausea and moaning in a loin in 5 7 days after not protected sexual certificate or act can an attribute of that that I am pregnant. Whether also the truth that a loin at once to hurt or be ill;be sick begins at pregnancy or it is connected with a fetation. Thanks of thanks of thanks!!!!

The fly
01.09.2004, 05:22
On the bill of a loin, not the truth, at me she did not hurt at all, just now begins on 36 week, and that only because to go became serious. Nschet 5 7 days, in fact it is necessary to know it for what day of a cycle there was a sexual certificate or act, and from it or this to make a start, and is better to wait even one day of a delay and to make the test

The anonym
02.09.2004, 23:40
And it seems to me, that the greater or big role is played with a self-suggestion. (at most so was!)

marina t.
04.09.2004, 01:35
First attribute beremennosti-absence monthly, and all rest as below it was spoken, can be a self-suggestion...