PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me by my calculations of 5 weeks but a stomach or belly why that has appeared and rast...

Kama
23.08.2004, 07:26
The doctor at me by my calculations of 5 weeks but a stomach or belly why that has appeared and grows, whether can be on such early terms grow a stomach or belly? On the first reenka the stomach or belly has appeared only in 3 4 months. And on how much it is safe to go on US on such term? And whether it is possible to accept Cholenzymum (at me problems with pishchevoreniem nutrition)? The Doctor several days ago palpated and has told or said that a liver at me "acute", what is it means and it is how much dangerous? Thanks in advance..

Marrying
23.08.2004, 17:09
Certainly can! The size and rates of body height of a tummy depend only on specific features of your structure. At times, by 12 weeks at one flat stomach or belly; at others as at 5 ti months. Personally at me: to 5 many things (it yet the stomach or belly, and the waist simply creeps away) became small, and to 12 ti has appeared round "krasavchik".
So be pleased, in fact it so is perfect.
And the main thing, take care!

Marrying
26.08.2004, 08:07
The question of US too very much excited me.
US, as scientific activity, very young science - less than 40 years. For so short term it is impossible to carry out research, how much or as far as it is dangerous. The physics speaks: that the US it as fishing, a signal makes a start from the child. Harmfully or not? My experience: it is better to make 5 US and to be assured or confident, that that's all right than to suffer or bear. All depends from lisno your attitude or relation to US.
Success.

bioenergetik
27.08.2004, 14:01
US - procedure HARMFUL! She "breaks" a biofield of the child, and the woman. In many other things the countries of US do or make seldom.

Katya
27.08.2004, 17:30
I not the doctor, and those who responded you earlier, most likely TOO. The girl if you do not know that such US - address to experts, instead of on the left forum. Also do not forget, that we live in 21 century, instead of in 19 ohm, and the US is used 40 years (t. e. 40 years or summer researches - ultrozvukovogo researches (US) are already made.
On 5 oh weeks the stomach or belly does not grow. You have possibly put on weight kg on 4 5.
On 5 oh weeks the child weighs 10 15 gr and body height at it or him of 1 2 sm (can check up).

Marrying
31.08.2004, 10:38
Dear "bioenergetik"!
Probably you also are right, speaking, that radiation peer to radiation of a household hair drier and smaller, than radiation of any computer - is harmful to the child!
If you so against US - means you are so strong, that your biofield can help or assist the child with all complex or difficult situations, to learn or find out from which it is possible only after US...
Know a rule: you criticize - offer!

Katya
02.09.2004, 01:59
Do not forget, that radiations happen two types: speaking accessible tongue harmful and harmless. Ultrozvukovoe research with an irradiation and radiation - series did not stand. Ponder upon this word-combination ultrozvuk. With job eholota are familiar? It - that that of this type.

Sasha
03.09.2004, 22:31
I had your problem. The stomach or belly grows that at you disturbance of job of an intestine (therefore have appointed or nominated Cholenzymum which I too accept). You can lower vzudie a stomach or belly by reception of Cholenzymum with one tablet of coal activated at each reception of nutrition.