PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I beg you explain to me all situation! Yesterday on term 12 ned...

Irishka
25.08.2004, 09:20
Hello! I beg you explain to me all situation! Yesterday on term of 12 weeks to me have made US, with the kid very well, and here at me have found cysts of both ovaries, at right in diameter 47 mm, at left 49. Have told or said, that this or thus is possible or probable hormonal, it is necessary to repeat US on term of 16 weeks and if cysts grow operation is necessary. Presumably, according to the gynecologist it there can be cysts of a yellow body. I am very frightened, all the matter is that at statement on the account in 8 weeks the gynecologist looked me and anything similar to cysts have not found (in a card record - the area of appendages is not found out), for half a year before conception me another looked the gynecologist and too nothing is revealed. What's the matter. I can hope, what is it really hormonal? And if nevertheless is not present, what probability, that in case of operation I can again zaberemennet. Whether And more and possible or probable operation cysts are harmful to a course of current pregnancy. In advance thanks for the answer.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 23:32
At me the doctor too on 4 week has found on the right a small cyst of a yellow body. Any special references on this subject has not given, has told or said that will resolve. Up to ber-ti did or made shortly US - too no cysts existing.

Nata
30.08.2004, 23:21
If it is cysts zhelotgo bodies it is normal. I too up to pregnancy did not have cysts, and during pregnancy there was a cyst of a yellow body, I asked several doctors. They have told or said, what is it normally, and should be.

child
03.09.2004, 17:56
I had an operation on excision of a cyst (a resection of an ovary), now zaberemenila and bear the wonderful kid. Be not afraid, here is not present no trouble. SUCCESS.