PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! The Small problem: there was a thrush, I have cured it or her (on extreme m...

Tanja
28.08.2004, 03:46
Uv. The doctor! The Small problem: there was a thrush, I have cured it or her (at least signs was not), with the husband we use condoms BUT if there is a certificate or an act without a condom in some days. .zud, and reddenings. Such I notice any more first time. e. At me suspicions of what exactly he causes in me once again a thrush. Whether can be such? And more a question, I can go to the doctor only in couple of days, do not prompt as it is possible to facilitate for a while a status (an itch and reddenings), can eat any agent which would facilitate before visiting the doctor... (heard about a soda solution). .podskazhite pliz!

Malanova T.B.
31.08.2004, 16:13
I do not know, that you should facilitate. At you can be both allergic reaction, and a thrush, and a banal colpitis????

Tanja
03.09.2004, 08:52
Allergies cannot be, because the allergy would pass or take place for some days, and then there was nothing earlier... And to facilitate. .ja meant an itch and reddenings. .mozhet to spread than? Or with what travkami to be washed away... The same soda solution..

Malanova T.B.
03.09.2004, 17:51
I do not give references correspondence. I do not know precisely, that at you.