PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me two unsuccessful attempts Eko, one of them krio. At m...

Nika
27.08.2004, 13:52
Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me two unsuccessful attempts Eko, one of them krio. At the husband varikotseli 2 j degrees, but spermogramma in norm or rate. At me an antibody to fosfolipidam (30 at norm or rate up to 10). All rest in norm or rate. Pregnancy was never. The doctor, whether prompt it is necessary to the husband to do or make operation on varikotseli, if spermrgramma in norm or rate? And vlijajutli the raised or increased parameters of antibodies to fosfolipidam on an attachment of an embryos (what I accept Methypredum 1, 5 tablets in day? Thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
31.08.2004, 02:21
I would not recommend carrying out of an operative measure in the given situation. Presence AFAT in a greater degree influences on vynashivanie pregnancy, instead of implantation of embryoses.

Nika
03.09.2004, 17:36
Thanks for the answer. Prompt please that can cause sterility or barrenness in our case.
Considering, what we with the husband have passed or have taken place full inspection in different clinics and other deviations or rejections, except for AFAT and varikotseli, has not been revealed?