PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether dangerously to apply during sorts or labors epidural anesthesia? What pluss and mi...

Oksana
31.08.2004, 02:37
Whether dangerously to apply during sorts or labors epidural anesthesia? What pluss and minuses?

Lily
01.09.2004, 10:44
There are different opinions, at someone after
It or This headaches. In rare or infrequent cases happens legs or foots refuse, but like it is very rare. To my girlfriend in the beginning of May did or made, all has managed, the truth she then was strongly scratched. We with the husband yet have not solved. It is possible to begin without it or her, and if it will be absolutely intolerable...

Litisija
02.09.2004, 11:32
And to us on courses for pregnant women spoke what is it very badly affects the child. Like it as a narcotic which acts through a placenta. This all certainly utrirovano, but sense I hope it is clear.

Paw
03.09.2004, 17:29
I gave birth or travailled to the first without it or her and it was simply horror silent, and the second already with her and all is simply remarkable has passed or has taken place, without complications. Fights my husband and I observed only on the monitor and only the final part has passed or has taken place chustvitelno-10 15 mines when the kid left. And if we shall be going to one more that only with anestiziej. If you do not have allergies any it helps or assists to not feel anything almost.