PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and riding...

Страницы : [1] 2

Toksana
02.09.2004, 17:01
At me a delay of 7 days, the test for pregnancy has shown a positive take. At last:-)... I on a regular basis am engaged in riding. The question - whether is recommended to stop immediately employment or occupations, or it will not affect or influence negatively pregnancy up to any certain term? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Wavebourn
02.09.2004, 17:17
Basically physical culture during pregnancy it is good, but riding, most likely is dangerous. Because of risk of falling, basically. Just as mountain skiing. Kinds of sports svjazanye with sharp change of position of a body, jumps in water, for example are not recommended.

Lisenko
03.09.2004, 08:06
I thank for the answer.. And if to minimize risk (for example, on old and, for solidarity, a pregnant mare:) quietly at a walk or at a tort simply as a hobby, instead of for an adrenaline..)? Or jolting basically is counter-indicative? Without horses, it will be certainly serious, but priorities it is available..

solnceva
03.09.2004, 11:16
I thank for the answer.. And if to minimize risk (for example, on old and, for solidarity, a pregnant mare:) quietly at a walk or at a tort simply as a hobby, instead of for an adrenaline..)? Or jolting basically is counter-indicative? Without horses, it will be certainly serious, but priorities it is available..

At you long-awaited pregnancy. Whether it is necessary to risk? Suffer some months. Come to see the horses, communicate with them. But it is better to refrain from riding for the period of pregnancy.

But it is fast at you there will be a happy opportunity to pass the kid love to these perfect animals.

pepsi
03.09.2004, 13:17
Colleagues,

And as well as who explains to pregnant animals (I am sorry for analogy), what they can do or make during pregnancy? Share experience, plz.. Whether there are such experts. And, strangely enough, unreasonable our brothers conduct to themselves absolutely usual way of life...

During normally (physiologically) proceeding pregnancy to be engaged in exercise stresses not only it is not harmful, but also more than it is useful - training not only for mother, but also for the child. To avoid it is necessary traumas and to exclude competitive loads. Equestrian sport (something I think, that is a question only of walks - instead of about sports) not gymnastics and not easy or light;mild atlenika, and to the kinds demanding greater or big loads does not concern. By the way, Elena Petushkova prepared for the victorious Olympiad, being deeply pregnant (Olympic chempionka the USSR on vyezdke). And Anikanova also won the Russian competitions (konkur)...

Zebra
03.09.2004, 14:23
During normally (physiologically) proceeding pregnancy to be engaged in exercise stresses not only it is not harmful, but also more than it is useful - training not only for mother, but also for the child. To avoid it is necessary traumas and to exclude competitive loads. About it or this and speech, actually. I simply do not trust horses, even if they pregnant mares.

agada1
03.09.2004, 15:46
In hire select horses on character - if the pregnant mare on a principle will go, unlucky clientele operatively razbezhitsja...:). The trainer the first will not allow a horse to drop the client - the success of its or his enterprise depends on good mood of the client.

Not in trust business, it is necessary to be able...

Mary
03.09.2004, 15:47
And it seems to me unethical to be piled up on a pregnant mare. Simply from female solidarity with an animal.:)

TEP77
03.09.2004, 15:54
Colleagues,

And as well as who explains to pregnant animals (I am sorry for analogy), what they can do or make during pregnancy? Share experience, plz.. Whether there are such experts. And, strangely enough, unreasonable our brothers conduct to themselves absolutely usual way of life...

During normally (physiologically) proceeding pregnancy to be engaged in exercise stresses not only it is not harmful, but also more than it is useful - training not only for mother, but also for the child. To avoid it is necessary traumas and to exclude competitive loads. Equestrian sport (something I think, that is a question only of walks - instead of about sports) not gymnastics and not easy or light;mild atlenika, and to the kinds demanding greater or big loads does not concern. By the way, Elena Petushkova prepared for the victorious Olympiad, being deeply pregnant (Olympic chempionka the USSR on vyezdke). And Anikanova also won the Russian competitions (konkur)...

I unconditionally would agree with it or this. But. The patient has asked to us a question - whether it is possible for her to continue employment or occupations by riding during pregnancy. Thus on us the responsibility for decision-making and for consequences of the made decision is shifted.

It turns out zadachka on medical ethics. What do we know about the patient? That now at it or her very early term of long-awaited (!) pregnancy. Neither the age, nor the anamnesis, not a state of health, risk nevynashivanija to us are not known.

Who will be guilty, if this young woman, by our advice or council, will continue employment or occupations by equestrian sport and it or she will have an abortion? Besides, that we know, that according to spontaneous abortions at absolutely healthy women are possible or probable. But, if we have resolved equestrian sport who will prove, what the relationship of cause and effect between it or him and an abortion was not? And in fact the patient has asked us advice or council and we have incured the responsibility for this advice or council.

All. I shall not be more zanudstvovat. In the justification I admit, that during beremennostej (very desired!) skipped on a horse, dived in pool, went for a drive from mountains on skis. Threats of an abortion never was. Personally I am convinced, that normally proceeding pregnancy of employment or occupation by physical culture (and sports) will not disturb. But to take the responsibility for the virtual patient and to tell or say, that at it or her all is normal, I shall not risk.

skriper
03.09.2004, 15:54
Olga Jurevna,

Pregnancy - not illness or disease. Everything, that is possible for you and now it is possible also for the pregnant woman (behind small restriction) if all proceeds physiologically (normally).

And if, how in yesterday's news the pregnant woman will sit down for a rudder and will get in failure or accident with serious consequences? Or will fall in the street? In it or this long-awaited pregnancy too is guilty? Too to limit and forbid to have a seat in the machine or car, to leave on street?

At dialogue with the pregnant woman to you does not occur widespread *quot; ?aOn?an*quot; the idea to give or allow her advice or council is for a two? Why such perfect waiting time should turn to excruciatings only on settled national *quot; OOan???*quot;? I Believe, that about hundred years ago in village it was necessary to limit participation of the woman in not palatable and excessive field jobs, and now I hardly on street to take a walk it or she show the door. And here such miracle on the general or common background - the woman herself wishes to do or make that the nature it is offered to her and to conduct a normal way of life.

We should resolve or resolve something to the virtual patient as we can not even give on internal consultation a guarantee and the absolute forecast at current pregnancy (charlatans guarantee in medicine something only) We we can give only to her the information on a modern status of a problem but how to dispose of this knowledge and self the patient solves.

nikson
03.09.2004, 15:55
Dear Tatyana,

With your position by way of the attitude or relation to pregnancy as to a natural status of an organism, I absolutely agree.

Question here in other. The virtual patient (which we never saw and about which we have a minimum of the information), asks to resolve to her playing sports.

Let's assume, we have resolved riding, and the patient had an abortion. Who will be considered guilty? You can prove, what anybody?

alec
And it seems to me unethical to be piled up on a pregnant mare. Simply from female solidarity with an animal.:)

The mare generally above ethics does not reflect, she simply conducts a usual way of life, the truth and in jumps, unlike sportstmenok, records does not put. Priorities, probably others...:D

eldaros
Dear Olga,

The patient speaks about a habitual exercise stress (about regular employment or occupations by riding) and a current discussed situation - healthy zhenshchina-exercise stresses and a variant of a normal way of life at normally proceeding pregnancy

The question in what to you prevents to learn or find out what there are many risk factors of an abortion and the reasons for it or this, but riding including does not appear?

What does the question on feeling of fault force to formulate you and to conduct search guilty? We with you do not establish or install a degree of fault in future contracts, and in the practical activities we do not operate or we work according to model *quot; as though that not oU??*quot;, unfortunately till now the obstetric care of Russia widespread in system, and we operate or work according to the reasonable references accepted in a world or global practice. And so, walks on a horse - not a risk factor of an abortion.

The lucky
I do not know, I would not risk... The Mare of the pregnant woman... She - an animal, with animal instincts who knows, suddenly at it or her will wake up care of posterity? And, then, nobody knows, how she will react to the pregnant woman naezdnitsu...

ShChipkov A.V.
Tatyana Gennadevna,

About a pregnant mare we is frank hohmim. The pregnant mare - a synonym of the world and impenetrable calmness, even at your own desire on similar feats it or her to motivate it or her will not be possible.

Here priorities precisely put by the nature - at heart even I envy.

mont
I have the familiar veterinarian, very known veterinarian in the circles. To him already for 80. More than forty years he worked on a hippodrome. And so he assures, that contrary to raspostranennomu to opinion of a horse - exclusively silly animals (I represent as me the author of a subject will begin to hate:)), silliest of all pets. Therefore I shall agree to differ.

I too went for a drive on mountain skiing during pregnancy, but first almost exclusively with *quot; ?N?N?UO*quot;, and secondly understood, that I act incorrectly.

Dm7000
Horse - not a dog,

Tongue of dialogue, that is alarm system accessible to dialogue with them it is located absolutely in other system of coordinates. SHCHenjachja naivety it or him neprisushcha, is a serious animal, longly gets used to new, and at all always it or him recognizes, therefore all attempts with them *quot; uoO?Oy*quot; uninitiated are doomed.

I have not noticed something, that the people working with loshadmi constantly were about them of similar opinion. More likely, on the contrary attribute it or him human qualities. And the veterinarian communicates with them incidentally, basically - inoculations yearly or information or inquiries on the admission on competitions, that is stressful situations for a horse. Yes, voobshchem hardly it raspologaet a horse to the veterinarian...

Yana and who has solved, what is it incorrectly?

Niki
Yana and who has solved, what is it incorrectly?

I have solved. To fall it is possible, leg-arm or leg-hand;foot-arm to break, and for all pregnancy in a gypsum to stay. And at pregnancy it is necessary physical aktivnost.:)

And on a stomach or belly unless not harmfully to fall at pregnancy?

Armen
I agree with Yana.

Most likely just slow horseriding will do no harm.

But if the horse suddenly changes her mind and starts to gallop, or basically speeds up, and then the patient has a miscarriage even for unrelated reasons, it will be very hard to explain to your colleges and to the lawyers why did you recommend this type of activity to the patient.

Definitely no horseriding in the second trimester. Also, no jetskyiing, no scuba diving, no skydiving... just for the remark:-).

Jogging, swimming, walking - I am up for that.

Libido
Today to an input or entrance and registration at a forum there is something strange to me it was necessary to write some times, differently - simply does not start up...

The impression such, that the general or common opinion - any extreme also is necessary to avoid traumas, but representation about an extreme or degrees of risk at all a miscellaneous. In occasion of riding I would formulate as follows walk will give also positive emotions and so the necessary movement, but here a degree of risk are defined or determined with skill and qualification. The horse in itself is dangerous no more, than avto - it is important not what stamp and volume of the drive at the machine or car and who sits at the wheel. The same standard situation as skill of driving - and a horse it is necessary to be able to understand and be able with her to address.

Falling at a stomach or belly and traumas - from what party or side to look or see: to a developing child there will be nothing (try to compress a ball with water - the form will change, but the volume will all the same be saved former), and here the placental detachment can become a serious problem.

By the way, the risk of an abortion is maximal in the first trimester, and further he essentially decreases.

RRR
... A current discussed situation - healthy zhenshchina-exercise stresses and a variant of a normal way of life at normally proceeding pregnancy.

That's just the point, dear Tatyana, that at us is not present any information on a state of health of the woman asked a question on riding. So we cannot estimate or appreciate risk nevynashivanija.

What does the question on feeling of fault force to formulate you and to conduct search guilty? We with you do not establish or install a degree of fault in future contracts, and in the practical activities we do not operate or we work according to model *quot; as though that not oU??*quot;, unfortunately till now the obstetric care of Russia widespread in system, and we operate or work according to the reasonable references accepted in a world or global practice. And so, walks on a horse - not a risk factor of an abortion.

It is a question not of feeling of fault, and about feeling of the responsibility. The patient could not ask the question and easy continue employment or occupations by riding (and to bear the responsibility for the decision). But it or she had doubts and the question has been set to us. Responding to it or him, we should consider all the possible or probable risks connected with riding. Unless not so? You had to exploit? You are really assured, what equestrian sport is absolutely safe AT PREGNANCY?

rysja
That's just the point, dear Tatyana, that at us is not present any information on a state of health of the woman asked a question on riding. So we cannot estimate or appreciate risk nevynashivanija.

In it or this there is no need - you about it or this are not asked. As the woman does not ask to draw the conclusion about a state of health. The answer by default *quot; the healthy woman - normally proceeding iNON?N???Oy*quot; - whether it is possible to do or make it basically? If problems with nevynashivaniem exist, the woman will not keep silent. As well as that if you learn or find out about her everything, does not cancel an opportunity of a spontaneous abortion.

[QUOTE] you are really assured, what equestrian sport is absolutely safe AT PREGNANCY?

Here this word *quot; ai???O?*quot; gives to your words a shade of demagogy - you cannot be absolutely assured or confident even that will occur or happen to you tomorrow at transition of street on a zebra - you do not have opportunity preusmotret, that the driver of a machine or car coming nearer you will make. But in risk of discontinuing of normally proceeding pregnancy of walk on a horse do not result or bring.

I was engaged in equestrian sport professionally with all ratings, competitions and crossings or moving. And anybody in a head from women engaged by professional (!) sports was not occurred with idea to stop employment or occupation and to lay down in bed only because at them normally proceeding pregnancy. To be guided by own state of health and references of the doctor, to lower turns or turnovers and loads - yes, to not jump - too, but warm-ups will hold good. Take an interest nevertheless in risk factors of an abortion in references of professional associations of -gynecologists - riding walks there at all are not registered.

If you continue to doubt - that to you prevents to make the similar offer on a new risk factor in association of -gynecologists?

--
Dear Tatyana Viktorovna,

All depends from naezdnitsy. If my pregnant wife was going to to jump, I would cry: *quot; In no event!!! The horse can bite you. And quot;:

The hungry horse for morkovku has bitten off a breech to a known -star

Time / date: 2005-04-13 12:54:59

Unexpected troubles have turned back for the Bosnian singer of Yana of filming of its or her new clip. The singer has got in hospital after it or she was bitten by a horse who took part or participated in filmings.

Before filmings the girl has stuffed into the pockets pockets various delicacies. And here, as soon as the singer has distracted and has turned a back to one of participants of filmings, there was an incident. Ogolodavshee the animal has seen morkovku and, naturally, clever horse has there and then directed to her and has snapped at it or her. Together with desired ovoshchem the horse has bitten off also a part of a breech of the singer. Wild cry has a little puzzled it or her, but szhevat morkovku she all the same was in time.

And the bitten singer have urgently delivered in hospital where doctors have carefully examined a wound and longly it or her processed, the radio station *quot informs; Echo i?oU*quot;. The singer has left or abandoned hospital only later day. And now speaks, that it will never be removed or will never be taken out in clips with animals more.

In your situation, I would tell or say only: *quot; Go for a drive, but, please, be cautious. And quot;

elshan
You cannot be absolutely assured or confident even that will occur or happen to you tomorrow at transition of street on a zebra - you do not have opportunity preusmotret, that the driver of a machine or car coming nearer you will make. But in risk of discontinuing of normally proceeding pregnancy of walk on a horse do not result or bring.

I was engaged in equestrian sport professionally with all ratings, competitions and crossings or moving. And anybody in a head from women engaged by professional (!) sports was not occurred with idea to stop employment or occupation and to lay down in bed only because at them normally proceeding pregnancy. To be guided by own state of health and references of the doctor, to lower turns or turnovers and loads - yes, to not jump - too, but warm-ups will hold good. Take an interest nevertheless in risk factors of an abortion in references of professional associations of -gynecologists - riding walks there at all are not registered.

Dear Tatyana Viktorovna!

You in fact have already expressed the opinion, your right to remain at itself. Other opinions too have the right to the existence.

Anna has heard answers to the question, opinions opposite - but now business for her - her to solve, whose opinion to her is closer on spirit...

Yes, she wrote nothing about the complicated pregnancy - she has told or said, what pregnancy long-awaited - in this plan I entirely and completely on Olga Jurevny's party or side and Yana - in saving pregnancy (if long-awaited, means, there were any problems with its or her offensive or approach?), I too have whenever possible excluded possible or probable risk...

Yes, really, is not present in references of associations of -gynecologists of such factor, as horse walk...

And in general, let's finish... Really, by demagogy it is or are engaged - as Anna, having set 2 questions, in general has left a forum...

If you continue to doubt - that to you prevents to make the similar offer on a new risk factor in association of -gynecologists?

And here it already raspingly and disrespectfully in relation to the colleague.:mad:

Alesya of SI
Dear colleagues,

Platon to me the friend, but true - is more dear or expensive.

To me other turn of events - about a horse, as is much more nice... About an agent of an aftertreatment, for a long time and with success applied to restoration of chronic patients: first of all it is children, with disturbances of a posture, DTSP and alienations, an autism, neurologic patients after traumas.

Is even in medlajne the review quite good about opportunities of long trainings at patients with nervously-muscular disturbances.

Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2004 Nov; 15 (4):843-54, vii.

Hippotherapy.

Meregillano G.

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Livermore Division Building 62, M/S 117 4951, Arroyo Road, Livermore, CA 94550, USA.

Hippotherapy refers to the use of the movement of the horse asa treatment tool by physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language therapists to address impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities in clients with neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction, such as cerebral palsy. Hippotherapy is used as part of an integrated treatment program to achieve functional outcomes. Hippotherapy engages the client in activities on the horse that are enjoyable and challenging. In the controlled hippotherapyenvironment, the therapist modifies the horse's movement and carefully grades sensory input, establishing a foundation for improved neurologic function and sensory processing. This foundation can be generalized to a wide range of daily activities, making the horse a valuable therapeutic tool for rehabilitation.

http: // www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi? cmd=Retrieve*amp; db=pubmed*amp; dopt=Abstract*amp; list_uids=15458756*amp; query_hl=2

http: // valeo.rsu.ru/Ippoter/20040310/ippoter.htm

Well and local enthusiasts, too.

Can be allow work to itself to think, to not be guided on zharenye the facts and the settled delusions? Even if in it our colleague piously believes.