PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say please - how much or as far as onasna opuhal on a head at r...

Alexey
30.08.2004, 13:25
Hello!
Tell or Say please - how much or as far as onasna opuhal on a head at the child and how much or as far as it is dangerous and as can otraztsja in the further. (the wife did not have fights and the child mozhna to tell or say vypihiali... How much or as far as it is correct with tochki visions medetsiny?
Whether it was possible to expect in advance it and to make kesorevo?)... Thanks!

Alexey
31.08.2004, 17:10
OH! THAT I ON REPEATED THAT HERE.. I APOLOGIZE
On nerves and not all as would be desirable for easier all in a maternity home.... Money have given or remote and not small, and to prompt not to that..

Larissa
02.09.2004, 03:45
It is possible to address to paid children's doctors, but it is better under the reference. And in general on how much I know all small birth trauma at kiddies pass or take place. Me too at mum pushed out, still as. And at my son gimatoma on a head after sorts or labors was, has resolved. It is necessary to you, certainly, that you have looked or seen also all have explained, on the Internet it is impossible.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.09.2004, 07:43
Alexey, in se depends on what sizes a tumour and what its or her character. If simply patrimonial tumour - superficial tissues are involved, is connected with weak patrimonial activity and standing of a head in prolosti a basin it is completely not terrible, too most and a superficial hematoma - actually shishka. And here if the hematoma internal, that is shown by a tumour not to a head then it is more and more dangerous. Actions - to make nejrosonografiju (if in Moscow - Institute of pediatrics, Dvorjakovsky it is class does or makes) and to be defined or determined with the exact diagnosis. That will be then - depends on the diagnosis. Why so it has turned out - to tell or say difficultly because to expect clinically narrow basin simply it is impossible either features of a structure of a basin or sharp delicacy of patrimonial forces as to assume it is impossible.