PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years. At me such problem, as contact krovotecheni...

Maria
31.08.2004, 23:08
Hello! To me of 26 years. At me such problem, as a contact bleeding. There was a suspicion on an adenomyosis and a polyp shejki uteruses, but the double US has not confirmed these diagnoses.
Three years ago operation in occasion of a dermoid cyst has been spent laparoskopichsekaja. From ZPPP there are herpes of 1 and 2 types which enough often becomes aggravated in the atypical form (appears the itch, small allocation, but blisters or blebs does not happen).
The colposcopy has repeatedly been spent. My gynecologist speaks, that on shejke uteruses are the "eye sight" similar on gerpetichesky. Within two months I was treated for herpes (as there were weak displays and antibodies in a blood have been revealed). At this time did not live a sexual life. At renewal of a sexual life bleedings after the sexual certificate or act have again begun. Sometimes after the certificate or act there is a nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly (the sexual certificate or act always comes to an end with an orgasm). My gynecologist speaks, that such can be iz-for weak vessels. And I already am afraid, as though there was no that of more serious. Whether tell or say, please, bleedings iz-for weak vessels and how them probably to strengthen (greater or big doses of vitamin C are possible or probable have not helped or assisted)?
Whether it is possible to be assured or confident in correctness of the diagnosis on the basis of the spent inspections? And in general, what you could recommend to me? In advance, many thanks!

Malanova T.B.
03.09.2004, 07:05
To me the diagnosis is obscure. Gerpeticheskih "eye sights or eyes" on shejke uteruses do not happen. It is necessary to specify the diagnosis, you are right. It is necessary to make US for 5 6 and 21 22 days. If necessary to spend a currettage of a cavity of the uterus.