PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, I have ceased to drink contraceptive tablets, business in...

Irina
27.08.2004, 05:22
Prompt please, I have ceased to drink contraceptive tablets the matter is that I have miscalculated for a week (as when the menses drank hormones came as hours, well voobshchem I have ceased to watch or keep up her) and for a week prior to the beginning of monthly (I thought that they should be) we with the husband were not protected, thinking that vse-taki safe days, the probability of pregnancy is how much great (I have learned or have found out, what after the termination or ending of reception of hormones the ovulation occurs or happens some times for a cycle), and today should all begin and is not present?

Alain
30.08.2004, 03:47
Really, after the termination or ending of reception OK ability to conception increases, therefore at undesirable pregnancy people "are reinsured" by other contraceptives. The probability is great enough, but as already there is a delay, you can make the house test (buy or purchase in a drugstore) and to not be excruciated by doubts. Success!

ket
03.09.2004, 02:29
I had a same situation. Pregnancy in the first month has not come or stepped.