PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, girls! Share who that knows - whether so dangerously to paint...

Olja
21.08.2004, 20:04
Hello, girls! Share who that knows - whether so dangerously to paint hair at pregnancy? The matter is that for me it not a whim, and necessity - from 25 years at me the gray hair, is more than half-heads, (heredity) also I tint roots each 4 weeks. I know, that is undesirable, mind or wit all I understand, but I do not represent, as differently, in fact for 9 months I shall be all gray-haired! Only please, without advice or councils of type " choose, that is more dear or expensive - hair or the child ", I nachitalas everything, but with another strony sometimes read also delirium that it is impossible to be sheared, and that something there will cut off. Health of the future child is the main thing, but gray-haired and harassed, similar on frightened future mother (me 32, and in the rest with appearance the order) is unless well? In general who that will tell or say? Thanks.

Vita
24.08.2004, 14:44
It to you to solve most. I paint, because the same problems and the same age. If you will test stress from the kind in a mirror what for will put or render to the future child a greater or big trauma. Yes you and have answered the question and at all do not listen to anybody and clause or article such do not read, it is better to yourself listen

Nata
26.08.2004, 04:00
Here doctors earlier responded and spoke, that is possible. I still asked other doctors. One has told or said, that is possible, the second has not told or said, that it is impossible, but has told or said, if it is possible, it is better to wait up to the middle of pregnancy. I vse-taki paint, the kid develops well...

Natalia
29.08.2004, 11:01
I paint and I do or make melirovanie, and to tell the truth I can not find any logic explanation why it or this cannot be done or made. If you doubt, it is possible to choose natural dyestuffs (henna, for example, not white, certainly).

Alla
31.08.2004, 14:31
What for delirium? Yes here and to think there is nothing - be painted, sheared, all this of superstition and legends of grandmothers. If so be afraid, try to be painted even less often. To me for example, too it is necessary to be painted once a month, but I now do or make it time in two months or an one and a half (depending on length otrosshih roots). And, certainly, choose natural paints - if you are painted in dark colors, instead of vysvechivaetes, it at all a problem.

LANA
01.09.2004, 05:25
I was painted in second half of pregnancy (the spring has come or stepped, it would be desirable to look or appear normally), and here to be sheared was not solved. .predrassudki certainly. .no temnemenee

Olja
02.09.2004, 14:23
Thanks you for support! All - excellent or different mood and nice or famous healthy kids!