PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! It is more than year back at me there was an abortion. Term 17...

Olga
31.08.2004, 02:05
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
It is more than year back at me there was an abortion. Term of 17 18 weeks. Before on term of 13 weeks bakposevom have found out a ureaplasma and at once have begun treatment by erythromycin and syringing. Except for that on US in 14 weeks have found out a low placentation. 10 days laid on conservation (the raised or increased temperature up to 38 38 at this time was observed, 5 and a cold fit). When there was an abortion, on a histology of the analysis did not take (though I think, should). After that I in techenike year passed or took place various inspections: US - normal, hormones (Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum, 17 KS - norm or rate), a ureaplasma has been treated (PTSR it or her on has found), a blood on TSMV and VPG only IgG (1 : 800, 1 : 200 accordingly). Now again find PTSR a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis (which was not) and accordingly treatment. No cabinet or study on nevynashivaniju in our city is present, but only usual ZHK.
I know your principle to not give or allow correspondence consultations, and internal to me do not help or assist (was in the regional center, there to me have told or said, that without the histological answer difficultly something to tell or say, and have appointed or nominated the big inspection, I have almost executed it or him, only with infections not clearly). A smear at me such: leucocytes 15 20 25 35, a thrush, flora coccal, nothing disturbs.
That you can advise: again to hand over all to an infection, to hand over any other hormones? Pregnancy does not come 9 months. And the first most likely has happened on " rebaund-effect " after cancelling OK (2 courses to Diana) on 2 j a cycle.
Excuse for the chaotic letter. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 12:31
1. It is not necessary to do or make PTSR-diagnostics. Make a blood on immunoglobulins to chlamydias and a ureaplasma. 2. Considering, that SPV was on a background of temperature. That is inflammatory process, pregnancy now does not come, whether there is no at you an obstruction of uterine pipes - make a hysterosalpingography. 3. The thrush should be necessarily treated. 4. What given US - a status endometrija, whether are not present sinenhy (endometrial adnations).

Olga
02.09.2004, 11:24
Uzi for 12 day of a cycle (a cycle of 26 28 days): the Body of the womb in usual position, the sizes: 49* 36* 46. The structure of a myometrium is changed: on a back wall of a uterus it is defined or determined piterstits. Miomatich. a?a? site. 15 mm. Endometry: thickness of a functional layer of 8 mm. SHejka uteruses: the structure is not changed. The left ovary: the size of 36* 25 mm, about the house. A follicle diam. 18 mm. The right ovary: the size of 30* 21 mm., with fine follicles. Features: in a back crest or fornix a free liquid in moderated or moderate kol-ve. The conclusion: a hysteromyoma