PDA

Просмотр полной версии : " Synechias of a cavity of the uterus "

Lana
30.08.2004, 15:10
Hello, whether tell or say, please, can be revealed at a roentgen of pipes the diagnosis of " a synechia of a cavity of the uterus ", and at a hysteroscopy he has not proved to be true? And the second question: LGV on zondu-8, thin endometry on all protjazhenii-it is very terrible? It can cause absence of pregnancy? Whether it Is treated? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
31.08.2004, 16:10
I answered your question in other forum if you wish to learn or find out opinion of one more expert, repeat a question still time.
Rentgenologicheski the diagnosis sinehii-presumable, and at gisteroskopii-final. Length on a probe at you normal, concerning thin endometrija it is necessary to continue inspection, at presence of indications preparation for pregnancy is spent gomonalnaja.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

aa
31.08.2004, 16:43
" If you wish to learn or find out opinion of one more expert, repeat a question still time "

Yes, I would like to hear and Maria Mihajlovny's opinion on this question. Do not think, that I put under doubt your competence, it is simple one head well, and two it is better.

evromedprestizh
02.09.2004, 09:24
We with the doctor studied in one institute and school one. Ask, please, a nominal question to her. Yours faithfully the doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.