PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask help or assist me to understand. The delay of 7 days, BT already is more 10 day...

Katerina
29.08.2004, 07:37
Very much I ask help or assist me to understand. The delay of 7 days, BT already is more than 10 days 37, 0 37, on June, 2.29nd did or made test-has shown negative result, has made repeated segodnja-has shown a positive take. To vrachu-she at once has run speaks, that sees in a uterus small tochechku (looked vlagashchinym the gauge), similar a maximum on polnedelnuju pregnancy (and at me if is weeks 4) and besides it is increased endometry so has told or said, that I should wait monthly. How such can be? Whether the test can be mistaken? Whether the ultrasound or the doctor can be mistaken?

The anonym
30.08.2004, 14:59
polnedelnuju pregnancy to see on US it is impossible. If want change the doctor but if the test has shown a positive take and the doctor has seen "tochechku", pregnancy uterine means and it is nothing you worries.

Ilya
31.08.2004, 17:42
You are pregnant, but in a week repeat US. Under your story it is impossible to exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.

Natalia
02.09.2004, 07:03
At me pregnancy of 4 weeks but two weeks as at me a stuffy nose - the rhinitis is not present is that, cold? And if yes, how to be and what to make?