PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Help or assist! At me 2 questions. Was already in two out-patient departments....

lera
31.08.2004, 13:23
The dear Doctor! Help or assist! At me 2 questions. Was already in two out-patient departments... Vo-the first the oothecoma which has appeared at me one year ago: the size about 30 millimeters, doctors unanimously speak, that follicular, with the liquid maintenance or contents (result of three US), but she at me does not disappear a year, does not increase or is not enlarged and does not decrease (observed on US), she does not disturb me, but I wish to become pregnant. Whether it is possible for me to become pregnant with a cyst? How she will lead herself during pregnancy? And then at me became plentiful monthly for 6 7 days (the spiral is not necessary, analyses on an infection excellent or different (except for pappiloiovirusnoj infektsii-is kondillomy), whether it can be caused or called by a cyst? And the second question exciting menja-peaked or acuminate kondillomy at an input or entrance in a vagina, the doctor to me cauterized them Kondilinom, they spent antiviral terapiju-have disappeared, and have now appeared again (I know, what is it could occur or happen iz-for depressions of immunity). The doctor, what to me still to undertake, that pregnancy has not been saddened by this complication?
With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Thankful in advance. To me of 27 years, married.

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 19:51
The follicular cyst cannot exist so long term. More exact diagnostics with application of vulval or vaginal US is necessary to you. Probably, up to pregnancy it will be necessary to remove educated education.
Up to pregnancy of a condyloma should be cured, differently they will progress all pregnancy.

Lera
02.09.2004, 07:02
Dear Malanova T. ! To your answer to my question (on November, 14th 11 : 13 : 57). The vulval or vaginal US to me was done or made with 2 times, with a break in 5 mesjatsev-the cyst does not change the sizes and the maintenance or contents!) and doctors speak, that do not wish me to send on a laparoscopy, t. To. She is very small (30 mm).
And you have not responded me HOW TO CURE KONDILLOMY? (I shall remind: I cauterized them. Drank vitamins, Viferon), in fact during pregnancy immunity is suppressed, whether it means, what they cannot be cured?