PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 47, 9 years ago, after the transferred or carried operation in occasion of excision jaichn...

Valentine
25.08.2004, 10:13
To me 47, 9 years ago, after the transferred or carried operation in occasion of excision of ovaries and a uterus (the strongest peritonitis in occasion of perekrutki an ovary - upusili doctors whom 1, 5 day found out: why at me) - I have started to accept wild pains divinu. 2 years ago the beginnings sharply to grow stout, has now lowered a dose to 1/2 tablets in day. Bioadditives and fito for me ANYTHING!!!
Tell or Say how to live further, I am still young, I work at good job. Advise AS TO LIVE FURTHER

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 00:37
And why you are not observed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist???

Valentine
29.08.2004, 19:41
Observation endokrinologa-the gynecologist is reduced to that every possible bioadditives from which the purse only becomes empty start to offer me, - it is more than anything. On my question: that to me to do or make, the doctor makes a helpless gesture and speaks: " And what you wanted? You the adult woman, know than to be treated " That's all observations and advice or councils.
Dear doctor, tell or say, than it is possible to replace hormones HOW TO LIVE FURTHER?

VALENTINA
02.09.2004, 04:29
VALENTINA
To me 47, 9 years ago, after the transferred or carried operation in occasion of excision of ovaries and a uterus (the strongest peritonitis in occasion of perekrutki an ovary - upusili doctors whom 1, 5 day found out: why at me) - I have started to accept wild pains divinu. 2 years ago the beginnings sharply to grow stout, has now lowered a dose to 1/2 tablets in day. Bioadditives and fito for me ANYTHING!!! Tell or say as to live further, I am still young, I work at good job.
Observation at endokrinologa-the gynecologist is reduced to that every possible bioadditives from which the purse only becomes empty start to offer me, - it is more than anything. On my question: that to me to do or make, the doctor makes a helpless gesture and speaks: " And what you wanted? You the adult woman, know than to be treated " That's all observations and advice or councils. Dear doctor, tell or say, than it is possible to replace hormones HOW TO LIVE FURTHER? THAN it is possible TO REPLACE HORMONES?