PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! I am am excruciated with doubts. The last 3 cycles were 2...

Tanja
31.08.2004, 12:56
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! I am am excruciated with doubts. The last 3 cycles were 28 30 days. Tried to conceive in ijune-July. On 28 j-30 j day of a cycle mesjachn. Do not send or have come. There were weak prickings in district of ovaries. Usually 2 weeks prior to month the breast started to hurt or be ill;be sick, and this time she was poured only after a delay, and have darkened and dummies or papillas have increased and dark blue veins on a breast were showed. The delay was 6 days, and at night with a wild pain, and not in a uterus and in the right ovary greater or big have gone or send monthly and if before this allocation were homogeneous this time there were dark clots, not so, but nevertheless. Mesjachn. 2 days plentifully last, and on 3 j day practically have ended, still hardly was spread. I here think - whether there could be it vykidysh? The Test did not do or make, was on a summer residence in holiday. problemm with ovaries cannot be, because one month before during 3 h months did or made US and all was in norm or rate, except for that that at me an anovulation practically each cycle. Hormones in norm or rate - it was checked. Extrauterine already itself would show. What is it could be, prompt?

Malanova T.B.
02.09.2004, 00:49
You had a delay and takija allocation on a background of a delay are natural. Yes, it could be the abortion, but specify a situation it will not be possible.