PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, that it is possible to accept from a headache during we take...

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 03:33
Prompt, please, that it is possible to accept from a headache during pregnancy? At me the lowered pressure, often hurts a head and toshnit, especially in cloudy day. Accepted spazgan or Sedalginum Earlier. Whether it is possible prodlozhat to accept them?

masha
23.08.2004, 06:00
On good it is better than nothing to accept, try to be rescueed or saved;salvaged by national agents better. From known and resolved to reception during pregnancy of preparations Citramonum is, he is resolved to reception in 2 ohm and 3 I eat a trimester of pregnancy. Success.

Marina
25.08.2004, 22:50
Still sometimes helps or assists to spread with an asterisk temples or whisky (poteret as follows), also to leave, take a walk on fresh air. But as a last resort, certainly, Citramonum. Coffee is impossible for a raising of pressure...

Kitty
27.08.2004, 10:10
I with the lowered pressure. Coffee it is possible, if he boiled (natural), instead of soluble, and with milk. I drink once in day. Otherwise I am excruciated by headaches or wild giddinesses.
And here Citramonum is better for not drinking.

The anonym
30.08.2004, 17:23
Svetlana at me same problemma and no national agents about which write girls to me help or assist, while a tablet will not drink will pass or take place nothing. I have talked to the doctor and she has told or said that it is possible to drink Citramonum.

Valentine
01.09.2004, 03:50
I was always excruciated by terrible migraines, with pregnancy a little that has changed! The doctor has advised tsitromon and about a miracle helps or assists! On mine it is better than it or him to drink, instead of to excruciate itself and the kid pains....

Yana
01.09.2004, 23:58
I podruga-the gynecologist from a headache has advised me to accept paratsetomol.