PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor. My child was born with a syndrome dauni. From what it, ob...

Nina. 30 l.
23.08.2004, 19:16
Zdrastvujte the doctor. My child was born with a syndrome dauni. From what it, explain, please. Ehoskopija could diagnose on 22 oh weeks of pregnancy?

JAsnovidjashchaja
25.08.2004, 07:16
No, could not. Enough all is complex or difficult, you here neprichyom. The program is received from the grandmother. An incest.
Communication or Connection with the cousin. It is necessary to think, that with all it or this to do or make (whether it is possible to help or assist).

For JAsnovidjashchej....
26.08.2004, 19:21
To you has not bothered to be dragged on conferences and to write any bosh???? You though know that such the Syndrome of the Down?

JAsnovidjashchaja - to the author pred. Reports
28.08.2004, 08:20
Want - I shall tell or say YOUR infections:)?

JAsnovidjashchaja
29.08.2004, 20:24
You zombirovany! It is necessary to remove or take off the program.

For JAsnovidjashchej
30.08.2004, 06:04
Whom and than I zombirovana..... .ochchchen it is interesting:):):)

Olja
30.08.2004, 07:57
.. .dlja Ninas! On US in 22 ned. The SKILLED or EXPERIENCED doctor could define or determine some attributes of the Syndrome of the Down, but not always these attributes come to light or are taped, to you has not carried also your child is sick (I shall not repeat about the reasons of this illness or disease, t. To. On the Internet of the information it is enough, in Moscow there is an association of parents of such children..... Look). As to risk of a repeated birth of the sick child, he very much and very small (but all you should consult internally at genetics). Success to you, and it is not necessary to listen to nonsense JAsnovidjashchej.

JAsnovidjashchaja
31.08.2004, 03:05
In occasion of zombiing. WHOM - to speak I shall not begin, sacred zombirovat it is impossible, you should think of the fault.

Thorn
31.08.2004, 08:00
JAsnovidjashchaja? Very interestingly... (tapping in arms or hand molotochkom):) Tell or Say, you the truth can something "see"? Give with you we shall communicate. At once I shall tell or say, that any treatment I shall not ask, simply interestingly.
thornik@land. ru

JAsnovidjashchaja for Thorn
01.09.2004, 23:22
Excuse, it will not turn out, a lot of job. There are very many people with the open information channels. At one it is communication or connection with the Conceiving Universe, at others - through an egregor, for example, Christian.
I have a friend, he is answered on any question.