PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me 26 weeks of pregnancy, a month as swell legs or foots (carried...

Elena
31.08.2004, 18:48
Good afternoon! At me 26 weeks of pregnancy, a month as swell legs or foots (nesilno, and district shchikolotok). For a night the edema practically passes or takes place, by the evening - amplifies (job sedentary). Pressure in norm or rate (120/70), is not present headaches, fiber in urine is not present, handed over urine on nechiporenko, a hemostasis - all in norm or rate. From what there can be edemas? How with them to struggle (and whether it is necessary)? The Doctor has registered hofitol and renal tea, I drink them, but, on my observations, they do not influence at all puffiness. The doctor advises to spend on drink a course eufilina, and I doubt, whether it is necessary to drink superfluous medicines as edemas though also constant, but really not strong, in all in footwear I get - even into shoes. Whether it is necessary to me to hand over any else analyses? If suddenly edemas will lead to development gestoza - what it is necessary to watch or keep up to not miss this moment? Thanks for your advice or council!

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.09.2004, 22:48
Most likely, that gestoz has already begun. For a fetus it is bad, t. To. Due to edemas through a placenta the smaller quantity or amount of a blood with a delivery for it or him acts and the syndrome of an arrest of development of a fetus can begin. It is necessary to accept Trentalum (Curantylum), an Euphyllinum, a methionine, diuretic grasses, to limit quantity or amount salt up to 1 gr. In day to limit quantity or amount of a consumed liquid up to 1 - 1, 5 litres. Preparations to accept be not afraid of them recommend pregnant women and these preparations do not cause or cause negative influence on a fetus. The daily control of weight and the Hell is necessary also. At not vtechenii 2 weeks hospitalization is recommended to efficiency of treatment.