PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible or probable kak-nibud raschitat and to conceive the necessary floor of the child, I very much want...

Marina
30.08.2004, 11:59
Whether it is possible or probable kak-nibud raschitat and to conceive the necessary floor of the child, I very much want the boy (the girl already is)

NATA
30.08.2004, 16:46
Certainly, it is possible to calculate day of an ovulation and "to dance" from it or him; certainly, it is possible to make a curve - bloods of mother and the father at the moment of conception, it is possible to do still a heap of all, BUT on sobstvennnom experience it was convinced, that on all will of destiny, carrying out, the god or something or something else! Eventually, predisposition of the husband to the certain floor of the child can play a predominating role!
We have been assured, that we will have a girl! On all "parameters" she turned out, but... Recently made uzi has denied our hopes! Certainly we were not upset (the main thing that malyshiku it was good!), but it to what TO CALCULATE it is impossible!

Tanja
31.08.2004, 12:05
There are some rules which can to affect or influence (but to not guarantee in any way) on a floor of the child. Find and read through the book How to choose a floor of your child, authors Dr L. B. Shettles and David Rorvik. The principle is incorporated on time of the sexual certificate or act around of your ovulation, in krattse - the more close by day of an ovulation the sexual certificate or act (this very day or right after) the is more verojatnovt to conceive boy and on the contrary. Many any subtleties, all is clear napisanno in the book. My relatives did or made all under the book and have conceived as well as wanted the girl (they already had 2 boys)

child
01.09.2004, 19:57
Recently the doctor to me "has adjusted" the tablet in which it is painted, in what month it is possible to conceive devochku-in what the boy. For interest has decided to check up all relatives and znakomyh-all has converged! If chto-I can share. But there is one BUT! I very much want the girl, and muzh-the boy. He all has calculated also to me it was necessary to do or make nothing how to wait for the boy (at me 8 weeks). Well and good, let there will be a boy (it will be fast by the way precisely clearly)! If only was zdorovenkim. So it is better to husbands to not show this table! Success!