PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two-corned uterus

p03710
01.09.2004, 19:30
Galina (rudakova@la.ru) - - ---Greetings of the girl! Please, write who beremennel and gave birth or travailled with a two-corned uterus. US has shown that at me in the form of serdechka, i.e. the septum inside is not present, the gemination of a uterus is simple. SHejka and a vagina one. I prepare for pregnancy, but I am afraid or rather afraid a little. In advance spaibo.

Irina Epanova
Jacob - - ---the Gemination of a uterus and a two-corned uterus is not the same. In this case there is a speech, probably, about a two-corned uterus since septums are not present. In most cases, women with such uterus become pregnant and give birth or travail without problems. But there are problems with vynashivaniem pregnancy on early terms.

natalim
Ljalja - - ---And me by results of US have told or said, that a uterus two-corned, with a septum, but not full. Means it is possible to consider or count, what she udvoenaja? What difference also what behind it or this follows?

Olga - - ---At me too a two-corned uterus. To become pregnant problems nebylo. Now at me 6 weeks of pregnancy, but the hypertonus of a uterus disturbs. Since 3 weeks all time hurts a stomach or belly. Now I lay on conservation, have appointed or nominated a papaverine in the form of nyxes and candles, in a week the tonus was gone, but only nyxes have cancelled, the tonus has returned. Here I also think, whether it is connected by what a uterus two-corned? Also what to me now all pregnancy in hospital to lay? Or it will pass or take place?

Nishtjak
Jacob - - ---Threat of an abortion on early term can be connected with a two-corned uterus. But it not the unique reason of threat. And hardly probable it is possible to respond to asked questions - in advance anybody does not know it or this. Carry out references of doctors and hope for the best. Successes!

MaGL
Nastja - - ---On US opredilili, that at me a two-corned uterus, 6 weeks. It is my first pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is compelled or forced to interrupt it or her a currettage. What my chances in the further to become pregnant and give birth to the healthy kid? In advance thanks for the answer.

of
Anna - - ---Nastja, the diagnosis of a two-corned uterus is put outside of pregnancy and not on US, and at a hysterosalpingography of roentgens of a uterus. If you did not have problems with offensive or approach of this pregnancy at even at presence of a two-corned uterus of pregnancy will come if after a currettage there will be no complications, but here from them vynashivaniem there can be problems.