PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Do not speak, that so does not happen - I it and so I know...

odisfiltering
01.09.2004, 19:30
However.

Let's begin with that we are two women connected by sex contacts; last three months - closely enough.

I for this period had some failures of a calendar of a menses, but as the reasons for that there can be a set, to connect or bind these two facts I shall not begin.

At my girlfriend now the menses very or very much was late, mammary glands have bulked up...

Now I shall ask to not laugh. I think, our impressionability is caused by the psychological moments - well, sorry once again.

Question: whether the autogamy or a fertilization of the woman from the woman is possible or probable?

Whether cases of an autogamy are known?

And why, actually, ourselves so have easily believed, what is it can be...

Dianag
Yes, the case of an autogamy is known, but because of prescription of centuries its or his scientific reliability is not obvious. It has occured or happened in Bethlehem 2001 g back. The wife of carpenter Joseph has spontaneously become pregnant. Actually, it is considered to be that not any way, and from sacred spirit. So in your case, probably, too it is necessary to work such version and to look spirit among friends of yours :p

Alizeo
Unfortunately or to happiness, but the autogamy of the woman is impossible. The insemination of a semen and a fertilization by nonconventional is possible or probable, but these questions need to be set to Boris Kamenetskomu.

Unfortunately I recently more and more rasprashivaja women about their sex life pass or take place to a conclusion, that 85 % anorgazmy and other disturbances of sex function of the woman svjazanny with absence of a step and normal intimal behaviour of the man.

One of my patients as that has told or said a good phrase: and quot; Any man will not satisfy the woman as it will make ?N?U??a*quot;. I would not began to speak so categorically, but sincerely agree with it or this 95 %.

And still with what bv doveritelnvmi not bvli attitudes or relations with your girlfriend, there will come or step time when or Both of you the man is required to one of you, do not forget about contraception.

Yours faithfully, Basic

comcour
Well, not only to Maiden Maria such has happened... -khan, under the legend, has been conceived from solar luchika...:).

Partenogenez it is widely widespread at more simple organisms where he in norm or rate gets on with the bisexual form. In experiments, like as, it was possible to induce this process and at mammals (krolchih) by a successful nyxis a microneedle in a kernel or core of an ootid. But something about it or this recently nothing is audible.

Except for most *quot; ?No?n?u*quot; suspicions in a bisexualism of yours partnershi, it is possible to state less probable - in your latent hermaphroditism. And if you have an ability to a spermatogenesis and ejakuljatsii, there is some probability of such outcome. To check up it it is possible methods of US or a microscopy of yours postkoitualnogo separated.

Ketrin
I wish to remind dear ladies and gentlemen, that here there can be a business at all in pregnancy - at close and long contact of women quite often there is a synchronization of menstrual cycles. And *quot; ?a??nOoON??N*quot; is, certainly, bosh...

baster
I wish to remind dear ladies and gentlemen, that Petrovna convincingly asked to not speak her, that so does not happen, because she it and so knows...:)

Vasilchenko A.A
I think, that with a hermaphroditism you a little poseshili, besides at hidden or latent germfroditime the fertilization is impossible.

Otositlno synchronization of menstrual cycles, this mechanism really imet a place, only a short of this mechanism till now neobjasnena.

To stati mysterious remain and the following facts:

The husband and the wife by an old age become similar against each other, the dog is always similar to the owner and on the contrary.:p

So, that do not despair, in due course you with the girlfriend will be very much even pozhozhi and on riticheskim to days and is possible or probable even on problems.

To moderator: to Me has come from Vs the strange report which sense it is not clear, as if instead of me has responded Dvorjanchikov or has responded under my name.

Excuse I is not absolutely familiar with rules of a new forum.

Natalina
*quot; nOOO*quot; Dvorjanchikovu: at you already so the lexicon what began to use my phrases has run low?

basic': the report means, that nebezizvestnyj present Mr. has responded in discussion on which you are signed. prochtite the letter is close or attentive. If something is not clear - write.

Arlena
Well, here, it is necessary to start talking Jacob's words as he at once starts to recognize in me the doctor, let and in .:D

Synchronization of menstrual cycles (effect Poppy Klintoka) apparently, has feromonialnuju the nature. Anyway, for some animals feromonialnaja the nature of similar synchronization (for example, estruses) is proved.

JUra
Here just it is impossible to rely on zhiyotnyh, as a difference between zhivotnvmi and the person opposite.

It svjazanno with the induced ovulation.

The matter is that at the person process of an ovulation is subordinated to especially hormonal factors. All begins with a hypothalamus where in TSIRHORALNOM a rhythm Gonadotropinum rilizing the factor is developed or produced.

This rhythm in the further also causes a rhythm of a menses and this unique part at which level synchronization of a menstrual cycle at two women or at group of women (experience spontaneous bedstvij-amenorreja a wartime, sterss and t.d) seems to me can occur or happen.

Further the hormonal mechanism which short now enough horoshor it is known, about on former it is foggy.

Printsipiavlnoe difference of an estrus from mnstruatsii is a school question and I shall not be raspostranjatsja, and here the ovulation at animals occurs or happens so.

The cortex of a brain, or other receptor field (and t.d) can give a vagina the signal in reply to kotory will occur or happen an ovulation.

For example if to reduce a cat and vazektomirovannogo a cat the cat will have an ovulation, but the cat will not become pregnant.

Studying of the given mechanisms on animals have put a basis a prejudice about treatment of ovulatory sterility or barrenness by change of a situation and tenderness.

Concerning tenderness it sometimes has good result, especially at trips on rest, but again taki vvse goes through tsirhoralnyj a rhythm of development or manufacture gonadoliberinov.

:, I have already started to understand.

alexi
Well, so, the signal from feromonov, finally, on a hypothalamus also operates or works. And at what here a cat if in experiments animals contacted only through air circulating between them?

Stress - concept abstract enough. And here suppression of a menses in a wartime (prisons we shall not consider or examine;survey - there many factors) mozht to be explained not only bad mood, but also deficiency of men. Moreover, the sexual structure of a population influences a parity or ratio of floors at babies. It how to explain, if not feromonami?

That up to sterility or barrenness, at it or him, minus the exotic, one reason - infektsionka. The rest - only *quot; o??uaON?y?UN*quot; factors.

Shmeel
With animals, it was necessary to a word, we cannot transfer or carry the knowledge of animal physiology on the person (as with an ovulation), but we have distracted from a subject. The question was about sexual mutual relations between women, and all of us about us ...:p

It is not necessary to exaggerate biological uniqueness H.sapiens. As if to believe genetikam, we not so dalego send away or have left even from worms, and with pigs in general we have the general or common feromon and some generality in characters (see performances or statements of Mr.).;)

natashaloshkova
It agree, I think, that we send away or have left from an initial question.