PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lues and pregnancy

me..
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear participants of a forum! It would be desirable to know, what the modern medicine thinks of influence of the transferred or carried lues on health of the future child? For acritical time for me it is a problem more theoretical, rather than practical, and still...

We with the former husband have gone through a lues both, recently (in September) at it or him it was found out also a HIV-infection. At me while the diagnosis is not present, an immunology negative (September, December). The Wassermann reaction (September, October, November) - stojko positive (speak, immune memory). What is in general this immune memory and whether presence in a blood of antibodies to treponeme can affect a fetation? I have about it or this the most general or common representation (there is no time has finished medical school). How much years after the treated lues cannot be given birth or travailled and why? Yes, me 32 years, beremennostej were not.

Yours faithfully, N.Masorina

atiana
01.09.2004, 19:30
The positive Wassermann reaction can come to light or be taped within 6-12 months after the transferred or carried infection and sometimes testifies to insufficient treatment. It is better to wait, when she becomes negative, and already then to plan pregnancy.