PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt = bloods HGCH

The little coward
01.09.2004, 19:30
After operation (vesical drift) I am observed at the oncologist. During the next inspection for some reason handed over a blood on HGCH. Natural curiosity pushes on search of additional knowledge. Where it is possible to look or see value or meanings;importance of normal parameters of a blood on HGCH (so was in a direction) and little bit more in detail to learn or find out about that what is it and what for?

Thanks.

Alexx
Gala,

Vesical drift this disease of a trophoblast and if that is easier than that part of a fetal egg which in the long term should become a placenta. That is this organ provides a delivery to the future child and serves as a barrier between an organism of mother and the child. Besides this organ develops or produces huge quantity or amount of hormones, including HGCH. Horionochesky Gonadotropinum serves as a marker of pregnancy, in an organism of the nonpregnant woman it or him is not present. (in norm or rate its or his synthesis occurs or happens only in a placenta). At vesical drift there is too active body height of a trophoblast on early durations of gestation, the child perishes, but the uterus continues to increase or be enlarged in sizes. Now this disease is very well treated. And the sense of definition HGCH consists that this hormone (is more exact,) allows to judge its or his absence remission of disease.

Yours faithfully,

Alain
At 97,5 % of women of genital age (excepting pregnant women), at 100 % of women in a premenopause and at 96,7 % in a postmenopause concentration HGCH makes less than 0,1 ng/ml.

= =
Value or Meaning;Importance HGCH in my analysis 3.2 (for some reason I at once have not told or said, that with one of appendages to me have removed a uterus at operation). It and not absence of a hormone and not a minimum as I have understood from answers. Then that my digits can mean?

Thanks all once again.

tatama
In norm or rate at nonpregnant women level HG does not exceed 15 ??N/ml.

olga-z
Dzintar Vasilyevich!

In my opinion, in this case, it is your question, instead of gynecologists.

vicky
Vladimir Jakovlevich, in this case you are mistaken - this subject of gynecologists and onkoginekologov.

Gala,

At vesical drift (illness or disease of a trophoblast) digits HGCH exceed those at pregnancy. At pregnant women level HGCH can make thousand units, accordingly at illness or disease of a trophoblast or relapse will be still above. 3.2 - not an occasion for trouble.

Finally to resolve the doubts, can repeat through any time the quantitative analysis - level HGCH should be within the limits of norm or rate (or to not be defined or determined by a qualitative method - the test-stria for pregnancy), at relapse HGCH will be repeatedly above the top border of norm or rate.

mustafa
Tatiana Che it is mostly right, Vladimir Jakovlevich. *quot; u?y?N*quot; - since oncologists should know also this or it, and onkoginekologi - the same oncologists;) As to some divergences with JAkovym on value or meanings;importance, that, probably, simply different units of measure are used.

I transfer or carry data tred to gynecology.