PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, what with me?

sergey81
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

Prompt that to mine organimom occurs or happens?

It proceeds 3 days:

First, in the bottom of a stomach or belly I constantly feel any gravity

Secondly, from time to time (but not often) the place in district of an ovary aches a bit

Thirdly, I have found out blednorozovye allocation from a vagina.

At the same time, I do not feel any acute/constant pain, dai temperature in norm or rate.

Naturally, in a head the diversified assumptions climb, beginning or starting from pregnancy (though I am protected simultaneously and a cream *quot; oaO?aON?*quot; and a condom), finishing or stopping any terrible female diseases (a cystosis, erosion and other).

Quite probably, what all problem in an intestine, can be such (though I especially do not complain)?

Whether it can be connected by what I am engaged in shaping 3 times a week? There strong power or force loads on the bottom part of a trunk and, immediately, on press (the top and bottom muscles)...

I understand, that to the doctor all the same to go it is necessary, but nevertheless your advice or council/assumption psychologically me will calm.:confused:

Thanks.

Leffirty
01.09.2004, 19:30
What at you day of a cycle? This or thus the most important and that that defines or determines promptness of the reference or manipulation to the doctor.

Disorder of diagnoses such what you have presented yourselves: both pregnancy and inflammatory process and a pathology shejki uteruses and problems with an intestine (But they cannot cause or call sanious allocation from a vagina) and muscular pains. With pains it is elementary possible to understand at survey on an armchair, and up to that it is possible to guess only. Besides periodic unpleasant sensations in a stomach or belly can wait while you at last will be going to to reach the doctor, and here sanious allocation, especially in the extremity or end of a cycle - demand more urgent mobilization:)

farmateks, even with a condom is not 100 %, and not an occasion for otverganija opportunities of pregnancy.

If the extremity or end of a cycle, and to the doctor you and will not go it is not necessary to cause fast yet, hand over even a blood on beta-Ou in paid laboratory that even concerning pregnancy to sleep easy.