PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask advice or council

ZHanysh
01.09.2004, 19:30
: (Hello. I am now in a bewilderment, I do not know to itself to address for advice or council.

I plan pregnancy. prverilas on an infection (has treated a clamidiosis, a thrush). And here several days ago send or have come my analyses of a blood (including gemostaziogramma and anti-Ou). In gemostaziogramme parameter I.T.P. = 16 (norm or rate 6-12), sloabopolozhitelnaja assay on VA and slabopolozhitelnye Soluble complexes of monomers of fibrin.

Anti- also positive (Ig M =32 Ig G = 49)/

Me have sent on a plasmapheresis, that not *quot; ?a?aOy*quot; from the very beginning to any preparations and about 15 days of a pregnant cycle have appointed or nominated Methypredum.

At me such question: than what pregnancy will attack a background of such parameters threatens, moreover and during a course of a plasmapheresis?

I in fact have absolutely casually handed over these analyses, it most likely would be found out already during pregnancy.

The matter is that in 2001 I have already given birth to the child, and gemostaziogrammy and then were not too good but then all came to an end with purpose or appointment Imunoglobulina.

We with the husband now are not protected. But my doctor speaks, that *quot; to go on iNON?N???Oy*quot; we can only after that all (a plasmapheresis and Methypredum)? What can happen and whether is dangerous, if pregnancy will come or step earlier?

01.09.2004, 19:30
Similar, that plant on money.