PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy and pregnancy

sonik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! I seasonal allergik, an allergy proceed during from April till May (on flowering). We with the husband began to plan my pregnancy and were puzzled with a question: whether the allergy Can affect or influence pregnancy? As it is better to act or arrive: to go through an allergy during pregnancy or during feeding? And whether it is possible to drink thus antihistaminics? Thanks!

orfey
The seasonal allergy is not direct contraindication to pregnancy. However if there is such opportunity it is better to transfer or carry an allergy during feeding.

may
However if there is such opportunity it is better to transfer or carry an allergy during feeding.

And why?

And if will be such strong what to be necessary reception of preparations?

COOL sexy
And why?

And if will be such strong what to be necessary reception of preparations?

Thanks. I too thought of preparations, speak there is Diazolinum which is not counter-indicative to pregnant women, but whether it is necessary to accept it or him? Strashnovato))) every year allergijao proceeds variously anything, and that such strong, that flows from eyes, a nose, no drops rescue or save;salvage.

Here also I do not know as it will be better for the kid.

Amelie
There is a directory on medicines which can be accepted during pregnancy) I am sorry for an involuntary joke but where, Jury, it is possible to transfer or carry an allergy?

The eremite
The lovely girl. Beremennejte on health as it will turn out. Not always all leaves how is thought. And here on the account try to rise to the competent gynecologist to pick up the soft preparations which are not influencing your kid though can they and be not required. During pregnancy the immune system suppresses and is possible or probable, that your allergy will recede temporarily on a background. You will instruct in occasion of your diet at the moment of pregnancy and the period of feeding since your future kid, unfortunately, can inherit your allergy, and with small it is a greater or big problem. To avoid any complexities, you should keep references of your doctor. But do not despair, many women with alergiej give birth or travail to charming and healthy kids. I wish also you to test this happiness. And more, planning pregnancy, be necessarily surveyed with the husband on presence of sexual infections.:)

RomzAss
The lovely girl. Beremennejte on health as it will turn out. Not always all leaves how is thought. And here on the account try to rise to the competent gynecologist to pick up the soft preparations which are not influencing your kid though can they and be not required. During pregnancy the immune system suppresses and is possible or probable, that your allergy will recede temporarily on a background. You will instruct in occasion of your diet at the moment of pregnancy and the period of feeding since your future kid, unfortunately, can inherit your allergy, and with small it is a greater or big problem. To avoid any complexities, you should keep references of your doctor. But do not despair, many women with alergiej give birth or travail to charming and healthy kids. I wish also you to test this happiness. And more, planning pregnancy, be necessarily surveyed with the husband on presence of sexual infections.:)

Thanks big:) Eh where it or him to find that the competent gynecologist?:) presently it is serious, I know not only on naslyshke, but also was convinced on personal experience.