Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Whether probably such?

rtdkzyrf
01.09.2004, 19:30
undefinedundefinedundefined the doctor!

I not the big expert on gynecology and I would like sprosit.ranshe I thought that if at my girl go monthly at what it is regular she 100% beremenna.no recently I have read through a case about that that the woman has learned or has found out that she beremena only on 6 month, and all because during beremenosti at it or her went menstruatsii.ja absolutely has got confused, I thought such cannot be!

The doctor help or assist, can such be that zheishchina beremena but at it or her go a menses still what that time or not?

:confused:--

Integra
Basically - yes if to not go into details.

But it not a menses, and the bleeding which in the casual image can coincide, and does not coincide with day of an expected menses more often.

The student
undefined12

Thanks the doctor for the answer!

But chesno to tell or say here has appeared new problema.skazhite how to distinguish a bleeding from a menses?:confused: vrodi all has gone in vremja.zaderzhka there was 1 day and went zamesto 3 days, 4. I did not think what is it znachitelno.ja so precisely to you I speak dates because she accepts mercilon. one tablet for the night approximately in one and too vremja.s those pores as she them prinemaet at it or her happen golovukruzhenie, a nausea and a pain in grudi.ja nevertheless I worry that she was not beremena.:confused: in fact on mine attributes are similar, or it from tablets?

And what probability to not become pregnant with mercilon and whether protects last question he from beremenosti even when after a course she it or him does not accept 21 days, week?: (

Thanks in advance:)

patient123
What for to read tea leaves it is pregnant it is not pregnant

Take from the family doctor a direction on the analysis of blood BHCG and in an hour learn or find out the answer

The surgeon
The most simple variant - in a drugstore to buy or purchase the test for pregnancy, - informatively enough and reliably.

Sonja
Doctor Chebotnikova, giving or allowing rekomendftsiju, I considered a place of residing of the patient that is important in this case.

1-purchase of the test or dough is connected with certain charges Izraitjane prefer to do or make that that it is possible to make-was free-of-charge through hospital cash department

The 2-patient wishes to receive the answer from the doctor, instead of is independent/even on the basis of the test or dough

The 3-doctor in Israel never will answer about pregnancy on the basis of the test or dough, which result, as you O?N?aNON*quot; there is enough ??oO?aO?o?U*quot;, but it is insufficient for its or his registration in the medical documentation

4-for the medical conclusion analysis BHCG-is obligatory.

dizir
Hardly the sum in 30 am cents an occasion for the reference or manipulation in hospital cash department even in Israel (in Russia the test costs or stands 7-17 roubles) as the test allows to define or determine even insignificant augmentation of chorionic Gonadotropinum of the person, those sensitivity of tests is great. And time, know.. By the way, the test is created for situations when in the medical conclusion there is no need.

Info

Thanks the doctor big!

Only if to go to the doctor that I am afraid parents uznajut.a it absolutely to what.

Nikolas
.undefinedundefinedundefined

And to you the doctor big spasibo.s ours that nerves, tests precisely not nakupishsja;)

Gene
See, the colleague how important to know features of local mentality and medicine. The patient agrees. And YOU still are not present?

Hell
She accepts mercilon. one tablet for night approximately in one and too vremja.i last question what probability to not become pregnant with mercilon and whether he protects from beremenosti even when after a course she it or him does not accept 21 days, week?

The doctor,

Our attention is all... Even all is absolute: Look or See at a phrase, the girl accepts Mersilon, and in a combination with regular MTS - the chance to find pregnancy begins absolutely illusive... And advice or council to go to the doctor in occasion of possible or probable pregnancy - improbable (index Perlja 0,18...). - those, quantity or amount beremennostej, come or stepped during application of contraception Mersilonom for 100 women within a year.

She accepts mercilon. those pores as she them prinemaet it or she has golovukruzhenie, nausea and a stethalgia.

So not it is necessary to speak about pregnancy, and about change of a contraceptive or a method of contraception.

I have enough of that the concrete patient has agreed with me.

You, unfortunately, ignoring my link to features of local medicine and local mentality/and they, believe to me there is also I them, knowing, have considered in otvete/give out theoretical calculations about an opportunity to be to the pregnant woman, at reception contraceptive.

You, relying on statistics 0,18 and having passed or missed among it or this the pregnant woman, having sent in the further on abortion in court will explain it or her why have relied on the test which cannot be brought in honey the documentation and will pay *quot; suffered on your fault *quot; indemnification.

Mine to you advice or council-was closely prochtite me written and present, has what is it occured or happened. And in fact it is possible or probable, well and how have presented?

Acting - to my advice or council you exclude this neprijanost.

I wish good luck

Galina28
I have enough of that the concrete patient has agreed with me.

The patient, the doctor, the patient... The Young man problems of its or his girl interest..

The Internet-consultation assumes to focus the patient in a situation, instead of to order *quot; to move on... ?No*quot;...

You would take an interest in by-effects of contraceptives, at the same time not harmfully to master criteria of reliability of a method of oral contraception and sensitivity of methods of definition of pregnancy.

That to you to be clear, we shall try to systematize your representations about methods of diagnostics of pregnancy:

1. As the test for pregnancy, whether and definition HGCH in Serum of a blood (IFA) in a peer measure will precisely answer a question there is a pregnancy or not.

2. Both of a method are based or founded;established on definition specific b - subedinitsy HGCH. So sensitivity of methods is identical.

3. BUT, Unlike the test-stria, IFA allows to spend the quantitative analysis, those to define or determine conformity HGCH to term gestatsii for exception of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, illnesses or diseases of a trophoblast or destruction of an embryos. (the test is based or founded;established that in 1 trimester of pregnancy maintenance or contents HGCH increases or is enlarged in a geometrical progression about 7-10 days after a fertilization.) and low or high parameters of maintenance or contents HGCH in that case are diagnostically significant.

By the way, what mean terms sensitivity and specificity?

What method of contraception is most widespread in the developed countries (India is not counted) and why?

virdena
Discussion in a regimen you... And questions *quot; in what Oa???a*quot; approaches or suits for examination of students with which you, possibly, deal vmoskve. My advice or council has been given to the concrete patient and adekvantno estimated or appreciated, in view of a place of residing which I well know.

Ira M.
Unimportantly where you are, but there is one nuance - the Russian students know opportunities of tests, and you are not present, and the nobility do not want.

Julya
I I think learn or find out a lot of new though has already learned or has already found out which-. so will go further shall precisely understand all these affairs better my girl, still and I shall advise:p:rolleyes::D;)