PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stomach or Belly on 15 weeks?

___
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

I ask to answer my question.

Whether there should be already a stomach or belly on 15 week of pregnancy?

At me such term and me och. Disturbs, that I do not recover and I wear the usual things.

Thanks

Serge
I kazhetsja to it or this should be pleased only... In general in norm or rate schitaetsja +2-3 kg for the first trimester (it if at you was normal weight up to pregnancy). And the stomach or belly to grow or grow up still will be in time... But probably it is necessary to consult with vrachem if it excites you.

dryed
I kazhetsja to it or this should be pleased only... In general in norm or rate schitaetsja +2-3 kg for the first trimester (it if at you was normal weight up to pregnancy). And the stomach or belly to grow or grow up still will be in time... But probably it is necessary to consult with vrachem if it excites you.

Thanks big. In that continually, that I not absolutely trust the doctor, therefore and konchultirujus.

Irrra
In 15 weeks of pregnancy the uterus is already a little above a bosom. If you have no figure of -model also visible changes it will not be especially appreciable. All basic increase in weight is necessary on 2-3 trimester of pregnancy. So still in peredi. For the control ask at uzista to count mass of a fetus at present that in further to supervise.:)