PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to support or maintain immunity after stood?

irisha
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

Advice or Council immmunologa is necessary to me, probably.... I do not know at whom to ask...

Has put here in what.

There was a stood pregnancy on term of 5 weeks. Have cleaned me on October, 14th. Have cleaned well, but, probably, nedolechili. At prohoj histologies (a purulent inflammation, elements of a necrosis) I received only 5 days antibiotics. In these days off to me it became very bad. Have suspected even an endometritis, but according to US it or him like would exclude (*quot; like iU*quot; - because the smear will be only tomorrow). I since Sunday have started over again to drink antibiotics. I drink still and Regulon and Polyvitaminums to drink at all did not stop.

I hope for the best, I am flied or treated. But me it is very-very bad. Delicacy, toshnit, stirs up, arms or hand trjasutsja, the head hurts. All attributes of an intoxication. Still and the temperature subfibrilnaja keeps.

It is compelled or forced to go for job since indications to the sick-list the doctor has not found. And me so it is bad: (

That to me to have a drink-pierce for a raising immmuniteta? And how to level unpleasant signs?

I understand, that all my malaises can be not only an attribute of unfortunate pregnancy, but also a by-effect of medicines. But medicines to me to drink even a week - anywhere you will not get to: (

Lorik
Be not engaged in a selftreatment, go to the doctor. To you in the future beremenit and to give birth or travail!!!

Belinea
At all of us about immunity are baked!!!!!

The girl - go to the gynecologist and is faster, vitamins will have time to have a drink.

And job what would not be - a question in the further can rise about detorozhdenii (sterility or barrenness)!!!

zevs
It's nothing me for the silly girl hold?: (

At me already one child is - younger school age. Also there are some representations about own health.

There was I at the doctor (she at us one of the best in city).

And US did or made.

And even virtually consulted to dear Maljarskoj M.M.

I do not have anything seryoznogo.

At me such individual reaction of an organism to not taken place pregnancy and medicines.

I only should suffer and help or assist slightly to an organism all it to go through.