PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stimulation of an ovulation

Katrin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors, respond, please, to a question: what preparations and in what days of a cycle, spend hormonal stimulation of an ovulation. Thanks.

RK
There are different variants and different reports of stimulation of an ovulation. It is a greater or big subject with set of nuances about which briefly you will not tell. Most easier to look in jandekse. The Most common preparation - klostilbegit which is appointed or nominated with 5-th for 9 day (sometimes a little differently). In some cases stimulation spend Gonadotropinums (FSG). These preparations cause body height of a follicle (ov). In the middle of a cycle enter HG which causes an ovulation.

Ingary
To my wife the following scheme or plan is appointed or nominated: with 5 for 9 day of a cycle on 1 tab. klostilbegita. For 13 day of a cycle of US and at the size of a follicle of 18-22 mm- 5 thousand ed in/m, further on 1,5 tys.ed HG in/m in 2 days on 3 4-5.

If on US on 13 put thickness endometrija less than 0,8, to add 1/4 tab. Microfollinum with 10 for 20 day of a cycle, and during all cycle 1/4 tab Dexamethazonum. Whether correction of the scheme or plan is necessary?

zajaz80
It is in absentia very difficult to correct or adjust purposes or appointments of other doctor. It is necessary to have for the beginning the precise diagnosis, data of the anamnesis, US, hormones (it is desirable also Oestradiolum before the beginning of stimulation). Then something it will be possible to tell or say. I usually begin stimulation klostilbegitom at once about 100 mg (2 tabl), HG not 5, but 10 thousand unit And I do not become attached to 13- to day of a cycle. The control of the occured or happened ovulation over US is obligatory. It is necessary to estimate or appreciate and structure or frame endometrija, and not just its or his thickness. Instead of Microfollinum I use natural estrogens about day of introduction HG. Necessity of purpose or appointment of Dexamethazonum depends on presence giperandrogenii. And at its or her presence of 1/4 tablets too small dose.

Dusia
Excuse, but at me too a question. At me a polycystosis of ovaries, disturbance of a cycle. 3 months of criterion BT, temperature non-uniform, are not present the second phase. Monthly poor or scanty, has handed over the test for hormones - disturbance of hormones. There is a desire zaberemen. The doctor has written out for stimulation klomifen. Prompt please, how much or as far as this preparation is effective. Thanks