PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When I can become pregnant?

01.09.2004, 19:30
There was in the beginning of January a trouble with furuncles.

I drink antibiotics.

Heals last I (hope) a furuncle.

When I can become pregnant?:wink:

Victor
After an epopee having rummaged a month - and forward, to stars!

helens
After an epopee having rummaged a month - and forward, to stars!

Pasib:)

bag1881
Then still - though it or him likely already hundred times here discussed a question.

Speak it is necessary to hand over preliminary hormones and on sores... About 20 analyses. It is 2000 r. Whether It is necessary?

Jul L.
Certainly, it is better to hand over analyses if you so seriously approach or suit to this question. And to an occasion month to wait and *quot; forward, to ?oN?na?*quot;... It is better than month three even, antibiotics in fact are longly enough deduced or removed from an organism.

alp79
Dear Chelenum, the request, it is not necessary to sow myths.

lenorez
3 months?! Yes I through everyone am ill or sick...

irina39
Dear Red SHapochka,

You if will not complicate though somehow summarize the medical problems, for the legend of concreteness to our conversation.

If only about a furunculosis - that it we have already discussed speech, something or something else?

Ronny
About inspection before pregnancy I agree, only not on hormones and on an infection passed sexual by (chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma), and also a rubella and TSMV. It Also will cost the truth more expensively 2000 rbl.

Evelina
Anna, and on a rubella what for? You at all have not asked, whether the girl hurted or was ill;was sick in the childhood to her or not...

If did not hurt or be ill;be sick, it is better to take root and all. Red shapochka in fact has not told or said, that at it or her sterility or barrenness, and you at once recommended her a heap of analyses. Laboratory in material to support or maintain. So she has already supported or maintained on 700 r immunologic laboratory in Ufa.

How before our mums became pregnant without these analyses?

Marcel
Anna, and on a rubella what for? You at all have not asked, whether the girl hurted or was ill;was sick in the childhood to her or not...

If did not hurt or be ill;be sick, it is better to take root and all. Red shapochka in fact has not told or said, that at it or her sterility or barrenness, and you at once recommended her a heap of analyses. Laboratory in material to support or maintain. So she has already supported or maintained on 700 r immunologic laboratory in Ufa.

How before our mums became pregnant without these analyses?

Analyses on IPPP, t. To. Infections flaccid, and girls, as well as young men more often already before marriage or spoilage had sexual partners. And on a rubella since diseases in it is put. Gardens put on the basis of only clinical displays and if to be ill during beremenoosti it threatens with abortion (or teratisms at a birth), but, it agree, it is possible and to take root.

Thorn
Anna,

You or not read that, or not so have understood...

Rychenkov
Problems likely in me))

I think out it is a lot of...

I think today I shall throw results of biochemistry, Saccharum, OAK, immunograms... In a branch about furuncles..:D

http: // forums./showthread.php? p=88141*post88141

The matter is that many medicines have registered.. Whether I think harmfully.. And suddenly during this moment I shall be already.. Well you have understood...

Have told or said to make ljamblii and heliki (immunologist):p is it is necessary for pregnancy? And that again platno...

ZY: comrades when the beginning of a cycle begins?)

Can eat links to this subject...

Luk
... And you at once recommended her a heap of analyses. Laboratory in material to support or maintain. So she has already supported or maintained on 700 r immunologic laboratory in Ufa.

Still a box kofet laboratories and a pie to the professor - to the immunologist:p

Serg
Problems likely in me))

I think out it is a lot of...

Have told or said to make ljamblii and heliki (immunologist):p is it is necessary for pregnancy? And that again platno...

If you it have dared to do or make all that pregnancy has come or stepped and would proceed without complications present laurels of genius to your adviser, - very much deservedly. I do not see in it or this any necessity.

1 day MTS - will be 1 day of a menses, duration of a cycle with 1 day of a menses, up to 1 day following.