PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and travel

enoise
01.09.2004, 19:30
zdravsvujte, at me such question. In 3 weeks I am going to to fly to Turkey for a week, and by then I will have 1 month of pregnancy. Tell or say, whether it is possible to fly at such early stage of pregnancy by the plane and as it is possible to secure the health. The permit is already paid and to refuse simply in any way.

bogdan_1710
01.09.2004, 19:30
zdravsvujte, at me such question. In 3 weeks I am going to to fly to Turkey for a week, and by then I will have 1 month of pregnancy. Tell or say, whether it is possible to fly at such early stage of pregnancy by the plane and as it is possible to secure the health. The permit is already paid and to refuse simply in any way.

I can share the, hardly similar experience. I on 16- weeks flied to Austria. The plane has transferred or carried well, behind unique exception - legs or foots have strongly swelled. I think, that 7 hours I have overslept all, in one sitting position. Then edemas slept or burn and did not appear. And when flied back specially tried to change position more often: in a toilet saw, having thrown legs or foots on a concha, stood, strolled on interior, sat, having thrown a leg or foot on a leg or foot in an American way. Edemas was not.

In general, I read, that the most unpleasant for pregnant women in flights - change of pressure during ascent and landings or plantings. And so - there are no problems.

It seems to me, will be more problematic in the Turkey - not is-not to drink in streets, since at them the useful-harmful microbes for which our organism is not adapted. And at restaurants too probably it is necessary to be legible. To get used to change of a climate. To refuse excursions in buses since it is necessary to sit longly in one position and an opportunity once again in a toilet will not run. Well, I do not know, that else.