PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Shorting shejki uteruses

Glamour
01.09.2004, 19:30
Pregnancy of 18 weeks. At survey on an armchair 1,2 sm are revealed, that shejka in the size, and in its or her fauces passes or takes place a finger. By results of US shejka 4,1 sm, ITSN have not put me. In day again looked on an armchair the attending physician and has told or said, that in sizes she does not feel changes, though in fauces passes or takes place already only a half-finger. It is necessary to continue observation and in day to look or see once again and probably all the same to sew up.

Question: how so, the US shows 4 sm, and the doctor sees 1,5 see It turns out, what at me shejka is as though drowned in an organism? Can then and to sew up it is not necessary?

Whether and there can be, what is it a feature of a structure of mine shejki, and threat of an abortion thus is not present?

And in general, whether there is in my case a threat of an abortion if the sizes shejki are those as is described above, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and vydeleny are not present visas of a vagina, there are only weak pulling sensations in a vagina, and that is rare enough, can once for days or puts-two?

In advance thanks

Miloserdov A.V.
And your doctor considers or counts, what ITSN is available?

Earlier abortions were?

Dima
And your doctor considers or counts, what ITSN is available?

Earlier abortions were?

The doctor has put ITSNpod a question and hospitalized me. I have lain 2 days, accepted ginepral intravenously and in tablets, noshpa intramusculary, magne 6. Since no complaints at me are present also the second survey has shown decrease of expansion of fauces me have written out with a condition, that I shall come in a day once again to be looked on an armchair.

Abortions was not, abortions were not. Labors one, the truth prompt or impetuous. But I do not remember, that doctors spoke about breaks shejki in sorts or labors. Seams on walls of a vagina imposed.

AnB
The doctor has put ITSNpod a question and hospitalized me. I have lain 2 days, accepted ginepral intravenously and in tablets, noshpa intramusculary, magne 6. Since no complaints at me are present also the second survey has shown decrease of expansion of fauces me have written out with a condition, that I shall come in a day once again to be looked on an armchair.

Abortions was not, abortions were not. Labors one, the truth prompt or impetuous. But I do not remember, that doctors spoke about breaks shejki in sorts or labors. Seams on walls of a vagina imposed.

The decision of a question, whether it is necessary to sew up shejku, give to your attending physician.