PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and Yoga

Rustamvu
01.09.2004, 19:30
Term - 12 weeks. Up to pregnancy was engaged in yoga, the whole year. Now began to go on yoga for pregnant women. One of often practising exercises for pregnant women is *quot; ?oN?a*quot;, i.e. a trunk beginning or starting from brachiums and up to legs or foots - to top. The instructor speaks that is very useful for pregnant women. Up to pregnancy I did or made these or it *quot; ?oN??*quot; also hung headfirst with the great pleasure. But now here prochla in one book that before did not meet that never: what is the poses (*quot; ?oN??*quot; and any poses head over heels) can promote penetration of air into a vagina that very dangerously for a fetus and mother at pregnancy. How much or As far as this statement corresponds or meets to the validity?

Pretty
Penetration of air in itself is not dangerous. But after 12 weeks I would advise to limit such exercises even because of reasons of safety of a fetus. In fact if you unintentionally will fall and will hit a stomach or belly about 2 trimesters it is possible to harm to a fetus.

axelalex
Thanks.