PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sharp pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly

paromenkova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon! Very much I ask to help or assist to me to understand prichnu an event! To me 22 years, body height 175, weight of 52 kg (and for half a year I have thrown off 10 kg, nothing undertaking) .segodnja went to the underground and has felt sharp : in opinion of, the hearing was gone, I am instant pobelela, have sweated, legs or foots of steel podkashivatsja, and there was very sharp pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly. As a result I could not master myself and have simply fallen, not having lost consciousness, but remained in the same floating status. Further in current approximately 20 minutes the pain was so strong, that I could not poshevelitsja even. Then a stomach or belly has released or has let off, and from signs there was only a cold fit. Monthly should begin in current of the nearest 2-3 days. But usually they pass or take place painlessly. Thanks!

alla spb
Delhi, dorogaja-instead of whether to go to the doctor? And for a long time it is time... Also do not postpone.

AnatolijSergeich
Certainly, I shall go! It also is not discussed! Thanks huge for a prompt reply! To what doctor it is better to address? And nevertheless even vkratsii prompt, what is it could be! Thanks

alex82
With accuracy *quot; 2 bast shoes from the Sun *quot; it is possible to write only much. Reasonable idea the-therapist + the gynecologist (both should be competent), and vremja-the nearest.

KDO
I do not wish to look or appear very persevering, but at me inside now a storm of emotions, and it is far not positive. Pavors full. And though one-two assumptions of yours on a subject, that such could be, considerably would facilitate my head. To me your site has advised the colleague. Has told or said, you can direct to the competent expert. Will not recommend concrete experts to that can be trusted since at me such is not present?

IMPORTED_CE
Time - by the evening. See you tomorrow it is better to not postpone. Now - on reception to the on duty therapist of an out-patient department, the on duty gynecologist of female consultation. Tell or say, that there was an attack of an acute pain, to you will give the coupon on reception.

devil
Thanks! I wish to get to good setsialistu since I admit fairly, to a certain extent even I am afraid of doctors and I do not trust them! Therefore once again I ask references

ihormaks1
You have received their (references). If we shall continue conversation, we become bad experts..

karinka
With accuracy *quot; 2 bast shoes from the Sun *quot; it is possible to write only much. Reasonable idea the-therapist + the gynecologist (both should be competent), and vremja-the nearest.

Gynecology, it is the most probable ASSIDENT OF OVARION SYST.

ifiopa
Thanks! And what is it in translation or transfer ASSIDENT OF OVARION SYST?

LENOCHEK
Thanks! And what is it in translation or transfer ASSIDENT OF OVARION SYST?

Yes descend or go to the gynecologist, or does not hurt any more. And that is written only p-r-e-d-p-o-l-o-zh-e-n-i-e which can be so much, how much has told or said prof. Melnichenko.