PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am pregnant or not???

leilaXXX
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

I do not know from what to begin... Under the order:

To me 21 year, I live in St.-Petersburg.

Whether I do not know I am pregnant? This summer at me continuous travel... After session I have gone to Crimea, there I had a failure monthly the matter is that my normal day of the beginning is 10 number and there are 3-5 days, and there they were from July, 3 till July, 6th. Two days I was in Peter and, naturally, met, in all senses, with the guy. Now I abroad, in America, already on August, 31st, and monthly yet was not (I cannot buy or purchase the test, there is no opportunity).

No changes in an organism are present:

The thermometer here is criteria BT - above 37 was never!

Other attributes... The Breast as was small and has remained; in a toilet - as it is usual; allocation? What? Only those that as to me spoke are connected with erosion shejki uteruses (slightly white); the stomach or belly with pressom (so I do not know firm or not), is involved almost up to a backbone, does not hurt; I eat all that ate up to (but I try or taste new...)...

Earlier the cycle was regular enough + - 2 days... BUT not month!!!

Really it is a delay???? I never heard about a delay in a month...

I do not know what to do or make, since we cannot contain the child yet, I the student (do not work), he-works for a two...

Whether there can be it pregnancy? If is not present, what is it? What to do or make? Whether there can be it because of frequent change of climates? Write, please, more in detail since I very strongly experience...

I come only 11 sentjabrja-it badly?

Excuse for such quantity or amount of questions, but I never collided or faced with this subject earlier.

If what- additional information I is necessary shall write! Help or assist please if it is real, and that has bothered in the suspended status to be...

Yours faithfully and gratitude, Nastja.

: (

And
Such delay, certainly, can be and owing to an anovulatory cycle. Before arrival home the alarm can be not beaten. It not so is terrible.

But the test for pregnancy needs to be bought or purchased and made necessarily. I shall not understand in what with it or this a problem in the USA? The test bezretsepturnyj, is on sale in any drugstore. Costs or stands more dearly or expensively, but I do not think, that 10-12 dollars there are more. In fact it is necessary to exclude pregnancy.

Elja
The problem in that that at me is not present the machine or car, and up to shop of 20-30 minutes by the machine or car. And now I sit with my great-grandmother (she in an invalid's armchair). Here I know nobody...

Thanks for the answer, I have a little calmed down...

avt221
Ask somebody from associates. You not on an asteroid.